• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Currently sat at work. Got an hour to go till I finish. Then an hour drive home. Really looking forward to watching it on the big screen as it's being aired in the States!!!

Laurie Dalrymple's in the Hog's handing out free pints along with a couple of chaps in official Club blazers.

Nice touch.

People from Fosun were on the same train as us travelling from London. Surprised they weren’t in first class!

Keeping it real.

Even NBC's coverage in the States is all live from Molineux today. I'm practically giddy (and even more annoyed I won't be able to watch it live).

Expected team, bright in for Cav on bench. No Danny.

DkVEVyhWsAAv2qP

Really looking forward to this!
All week I've been replaying some of the slick passing stuff we played last season and having seen some teams recently I'd love us to replicate that same style today.
How Everton cope with it remains to be seen. I hope Everton's new recruits aren't up to speed.... hang on, just heard that Only Richarlison is playing on the left, all the rest don't feature today.
We have 4 debuts, Keeper, Moutinho, Himanez and Jonny.

Still, I think out new starters have had a few weeks with the club? I didn't follow the pre-season closely but I think it should be good to go. Decent line-up IMO.

We can get at that backline. Helder against Baines is tasty.

Crikey, watching in Spain on beinsports - it's like old school sky.

Is anyone else bricking it? I'm so nervous...more beer needed

Yep, got proper butterflies.

Back