• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leo Bonatini

Is he good enough?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diogo has looked a bit worn down, especially just before his injury, but he has still produced moments of absolute brilliance and contributed a lot in the second half of the season. He will be so much better for it next season too. I'm so excited about him playing in the Premier League.

I suppose it depends how much Nuno rates Leo, whether we sign him permanently or not. I'd have no problem hm being in our squad next season but it wouldn't be the end of the world I suppose, and we will spend fairly big on a striker I reckon.

He definitely has and i agree that he will be better for it next year. We also know that we don't have to rely on just him anymore as we did early on as both Cav and Costa have both been fantastic too. Like most of the players we have signed i think they're made to play in the Premier League rather than the hustle and bustle of the Championship and they will thrive next season.

Late to the party but it's painful watching Leo right now however i think it's all down to fatigue and fitness. Coming to this league from the league he did with no pre season caught up with him after his early season form and once that goes it's not coming back any time soon. His touch is dreadful and that's one of the first things that go when players get tired.
It is painful when you watch that season review on YouTube and see what he has previously achieved.

Back