• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leo Bonatini

Is he good enough?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing but a yes from me, the lad can hold up and move the ball really well. Two goals so far as well. I like Leo.

You can tell Glasgowolf hasnt logged in yet cant you.

Can we have some reasons for the no lads... Come on.

>95% yay is pretty conclusive

He looks like he could be a properly good player for us as his fitness gets better.

Any complaints about the window are down to not getting depth rather than Bonatini not being good enough.

I have my doubts but he's scored 2 in 5 and that's good enough for now.

He's a good player - he'll be fine. I would like to know from those who voted 'nay' why they voted that way? What have they seen that they didn't like, or is it something they've not yet seen from him that they think is missing from his game?

Or have they actually seen him play at all?

I'd love to know why Frank and Tricky think he isn't good enough.

I'd love to know why Frank and Tricky think he isn't good enough.

Well Frank's opinion seems to be clouded by the fact that we didn't get a striker on the final day and Tricky has made one post in 6 months saying getting a stream is easy I wouldn't hold your breath :)

I think he needs more time to get fully fit and train and play with the other lads. When he's up to speed, I think he'll do a good job for us. Not a 20+ striker, but I would like to think he would reach double figures.

If he is good enough, why did the board, our manager and all our fans want another striker signed to play instead of him? The revisionism is astonishing.

If he is good enough, why did the board, our manager and all our fans want another striker signed to play instead of him? The revisionism is astonishing.

Yeah, probably should just have eleven players and run with that. Who needs a squad

Yeah, probably should just have eleven players and run with that. Who needs a squad

We weren't trying to sign any more CBs, because we are happy with the quality of them.

As i said, the fans, Jeff and Nuno have all been saying we need a striker, because we are not good enough in that area, so for pretty much everyone on here to now suggest that Leo is good enough, is a bit daft as just 4 days ago they wanted someone else to play up front instead of him.

Not really is it?

Yes, Locadia would have been even better, but Leo has shown plenty of signs that he can do a job. Not a spectacular job, but a job. Therefore he is "good enough", certainly until January. If we then upgrade, great. However, the lack of the upgrade in this window isn't the massive hole below the waterline that has been suggested.

We weren't trying to sign a CB because we have strength there with players Nuno is happy with, we had already signed 3 in the window.

I haven't checked but I'm guessing they didn't say "good enough" in that area. They probably said "strong enough"

All of the strikers that have left returned next to no goals, why keep them around?

We weren't trying to sign a CB because we have strength there with players Nuno is happy with, we had already signed 3 in the window.

I haven't checked but I'm guessing they didn't say "good enough" in that area. They probably said "strong enough"

All of the strikers that have left returned next to no goals, why keep them around?

Dicko had 1 goal from 74 minutes of league time i believe, better so far than Leo.

Nuno felt we needed another striker, he obviously felt we weren't good enough in that area, not sure how you can dispute that, it's clear.

Because "can be better" does not actually equal "not good enough"

Back