• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA system seems way better today, even the shouty man isn’t shouting that much.

Boo, I could have sworn this match was on TV here but it's not. Guess I'll have to spare you all of my match ratings this time.

not getting any picture on wolvestv yet - anyone else ?

Boo, I could have sworn this match was on TV here but it's not. Guess I'll have to spare you all of my match ratings this time.

Being streamed live to overseas viewers on the Wolves site - will cost you £5 though

In case you haven't seen it on the BBC site, Wolves last home win on a Wednesday was when we beat Chelsea 1-0 in 2011.
And the ref tonight has given around 45 yellow cards in 14 games. Obviously a twat.

5 minutes in, Leeds having the majority of the play.

Cav whips a cross in to the near post, Jota couldn't quite reach it - Leeds clear.

First real save as Cav does well on the right - fires in which Lonergan has to palm away

First spell of possession from Wolves but ends with Boly overhitting a pass which runs through to Biscuit-wrists.

Quality from Neves. Brings it down on his chest and hits it on the volley first time out to Doherty.

Good work by Cav, steals the ball and cuts inside - is taken out by Cooper and we have a free kick in a dangerous position.

DOUGLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back