• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football there and the skill from Cav my god soooo good

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sensational!!
Stunning move.
Jota starts it on the half way line, Doherty takes it forward, slots it through to Cav and with a razor turn takes his defender out and smashes it with absolute aplomb past a despairing dive by Lonners into the top left corner of the net.
What a sublime bit of football.

Sounds as if Leeds are totally shellshocked now - most of our players, including Bennett appear to be playing in their half

Thanks for the updates guys!!! Stuck at work. Sounds like we scored a couple of beauts!!

Everyone playing well but Cav on fire

Cav across the face of the goal

Great play between him & Jota

4 Wolves players in the area on that break

Superb counter attack again, led by Jota and Cav. Ends with Cav dragging it with his right foot and in the same motion hitting it with the outside of the foot just wide.

Cav has been fucking out of this world tonight.

I know we always whinge about not putting teams to the sword like Burton for example, but the way we're playing tonight we're 2-0 up with only 26 mins gone, we could do just that tonight.
And just there Jota being magical into the box with Doherty pulling a defender out Jots whips in a cross to Cav and with everyone going bats, Cav firres it from the left side of the box and..... it flashes past the post across the goal!
Jesus! That was nearly 3!

I saw that one! :)

Scored from a free kick beautifully placed into the top right corner in the 15th min.

oooh very nice, looking forward to catching the replay later. love a nice free kick goal.

Words cannot describe some of our passing it's majestic

Thanks for the updates guys!!! Stuck at work. Sounds like we scored a couple of beauts!!

Nearly got a 3rd mate!
And there'll be more.
Neves doing brilliant stuff and feeds Doherty who can't finish with the quality it deserves.
Almost a standing ovation from the crowd there for that exquisite bit of play.

Ball is just being pinged around the ground - Neves, Saiss, Douglas, Doherty

Leeds players almost just sitting watching as they know there is nothing they can do

Ball is just being pinged around the ground - Neves, Saiss, Douglas, Doherty

Leeds players almost just sitting watching as they know there is nothing they can do

Yes Peter, Leeds players must be wondering just what the fuck can we do against this sort of football (?)

I know its easy to hindsight, but remember when Lambert just didn't pick Cav or Saiss!

Leeds clearly playing a 2 man defence - only heard the names of Ayling & Jansson (mainly Jansson) - really not enough against us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back