• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds free kick in a dangerous position but Ruddy is safe as houses and claims with ease.

Boro 2 up v Blues....
Ruddy seems to back to his usual assured self. Nicely taken and thrown out.

Unecessary FK given up by Bennett as Roofe was going nowhere

No problem as Ruddy just plucks the ball out of the air & tells every else to fecking calm down

Ruddy actually has to do something - ball palmed out

Saiz shoots but that man Cav, who is on fire tonight, gets in & its tamely into Ruddy's hands

Words cannot describe some of our passing it's majestic

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ball is just being pinged around the ground - Neves, Saiss, Douglas, Doherty

Leeds players almost just sitting watching as they know there is nothing they can do

it's amazing to think what the team looked like a few short seasons ago. the premier side didn't even play this well. wonderful game so far. hopefully continues in the 2nd half.

We've been absolutely brilliant so far. Wouldn't mind seeing some early changes in the second half to keep us fresh for the weekend.

Could have been 5 up, Cav has been fucking magnificent.

Keep this up and we are sending a Big Wily sized message to the rest of the championship.

Fucking hell Nick, go find yourself a decent Pub!!
That was a poor choice mate!
Away game mate. No choice in the matter. They've got the Man Utd game on with all the fake supporters in their shirts. I'm sporting the Wolves training polo for support.

Fabulous first half everyone has been excellent, watching Leeds try to press Boly has been hilarious the guy is complete class. Some of the link up play is a joy to watch and Cav just looks unstoppable what a snip at 7m.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Cav the stand out in what has been a VERY impressive first half performance. 2 superb goals and we look convincing in all areas.

What a brilliant footballing side we support - loving it.

Jesus, that's awful from Lonners.

Sounds like we're running riot.

Neves has been exceptional as well. God I love him. #mancrush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back