• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) 18/3 - Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite from Raul. Outside of the boot nonsense when he should have been drilling it at goal.

You'd think we were prolific as hell in front of goal, the way him and Podence waste and overcomplicate situations that need directness

Fuuuuuuuck dude Leeds are leaving so much space between their defensive lines and we just don't exploit it.

Kilman with some Futsal feet. But fails to pass it given the yard of space at the end of it.

For the love of god take Podence off now

I would genuinely rather have Kamil Jozwiak than Daniel Podence.

Okay, no, fuck that. But damn it's close.

He's been better than Neto.
He’s hurting us more than Pedro is. Pedro looks tired already but he doesn’t hold on to the ball for too long or give it away

At least Podence is helping create stuff in the box amongst his usual shite for a change.

I think some of you decided Podence was having a shit game before the game even kicked off, it's just the narrative now.
How can you not be frustrated watching him play today? I’m usually one of the ones who speaks somewhat favourably about him!

I think some of you decided Podence was having a shit game before the game even kicked off, it's just the narrative now.
He's certainly come into the game more than anyone else up front for us.

We're still too nice, man. I'd be telling Junior to get fucked while he's lecturing Dawson on his Harrison foul

How can you not be frustrated watching him play today? I’m usually one of the ones who speaks somewhat favourably about him!
He's had those moments as per usual, but it's been outweighed by his contribution to our attacks. So far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back