• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) 18/3 - Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you not be frustrated watching him play today? I’m usually one of the ones who speaks somewhat favourably about him!
He crumpled down for a foul which was shit, and he slipped at another point - but still retained the ball.

Other than that he created our best chance for Neto and has been badgering Ayling really well.

How can you not be frustrated watching him play today? I’m usually one of the ones who speaks somewhat favourably about him!

I'm more frustrated by the players we have who just pass responsibility onto someone else to create something. Nothing pass after nothing pass, and there's multiple.

Other than the Neto fluffed shot and the scramble which was blocked we haven't looked like scoring. After all that pressure for 30-35 mins.

Probably Dawson’s worst performance so far (Bamford played for that mind you)

Weird how when Bamford flops to the ground it gets given.

At least other results are currently going our way. All the teams around us losing as well.

Thought he was lucky and could easily been a red. That said, definitely a 2nd booking for grappling bamford there!
I've seen them given but would have been harsh to book him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back