• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) 18/3 - Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was lucky and could easily been a red. That said, definitely a 2nd booking for grappling bamford there!
If he contacted Harrison’s right leg I think it would have been a problem.

Love the way Meslier runs all the way over to that melee then does fuck all when he gets there the big fanny

Twenty minute spell of pressure but all that we created in that was Kilman's cross. Front three have been varying degrees of shit, fullbacks offering nothing and unfortunately the midfield three aren't really creating much or making themselves an option

Shite.

Penalty not given but we've huffed and puffed to the usual fuck all.

Fucking ridiculous timekeeping.

Watching this league is such a fucking chore sometimes. Holy fuck.

3 very good chances from similar positions. They put theirs in the top corner, we hit both ours at the keeper. We are pitiful in front of goal

I think if it was 0-0 i'd be fairly happy with that performance, however....

Need to switch things around.

Midfielder (probably Lemina) plus Neto off, Sarabia and Cunha on.

Well this is the kind of result that you can't afford in a relegation battle. And let's face it, if we can't score goals we will go down. And we hardly ever look like scoring.

Gomes has been good for me in a “über Hodge” kind of way. Looks a good player just not totally sure of himself (although that lack of confidence is not unique to him).

Twenty minute spell of pressure but all that we created in that was Kilman's cross. Front three have been varying degrees of shit, fullbacks offering nothing and unfortunately the midfield three aren't really creating much or making themselves an option

It's a shame... we're obviously a team with no goals in it, and all we did in January was add defenders, defensive midfielders and seemingly a couple of non-contributing forwards. That window doesn't look as clever as it did at the time

Need to switch things around.

Midfielder (probably Lemina) plus Neto off, Sarabia and Cunha on.
Yeah I’d be fine with this. Maybe Gomes rather than Lemina though. Don’t care which wingers comes on but neto probably has less legs in him

It's a shame... we're obviously a team with no goals in it, and all we did in January was add defenders, defensive midfielders and seemingly a couple of non-contributing forwards. That window doesn't look as clever as it did at the time
It'd help if we actually played those attackers instead of them sitting twiddling their thumbs on the bench.

It'd help if we actually played those attackers instead of them sitting twiddling their thumbs on the bench.

True, but unless fitness is an issue they can hardly be giving Lop much reason to

Yeah neves doing all the work in there really. Gomes had a bright spell then disappeared again.

Be interesting to see what Julen does. I’d bring on Sarabia and Cunha for now.
Not sure who Now is, and can’t bring 2 players on for 1. Lol

But I’d be bringing cunha on for Podence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back