• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kenny Jackett; The poll to end all polls (Part Deux)

Kenny Jackett; The poll to end all polls (Part Deux)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brighton had only lost twice all season. We went there and won. With almost the same so called shit team selection as the Reading match. Kenny got it right. 3 out of 3, unless you have an agenda, you have to give him credit. Onwards and upwards.

Brighton had only lost twice all season. We went there and won. With almost the same so called shit team selection as the Reading match. Kenny got it right. 3 out of 3, unless you have an agenda, you have to give him credit. Onwards and upwards.

You don't have to give him credit at all because it shouldn't have got to a point where we are parking the bus to win games and today we were hoping to pinch a goal out of nothing as we didn't really attack. Brighton may have only lost twice all season but they aren't very good but then again not many teams are in this league.

Through endless polls it's been obvious that the majority of fans on this forum want the Manager sacked, it is however pretty pointless to pursue this for the time being as any Manager who has just seen his team win all three games in which is often perceived as the most trickiest part of the season ain't going anywhere.

He wasn't going anywhere before the last 9 points and would still been in charge if we had lost the last 3 games.

He wasn't going anywhere before the last 9 points and would still been in charge if we had lost the last 3 games.

If we'd have lost the last 3 we'd be 18th, 4 points off the drop and 15 points off the play-offs. I think that may have been a little too much even for Jez.

I've never been fussed either way, Managers come Managers go that's football, interesting to see how the man who many hoped would come in and change everything is doing at his new Club though.

I've never been fussed either way, Managers come Managers go that's football, interesting to see how the man who many hoped would come in and change everything is doing at his new Club though.

QPR get an equaliser, but immediately go into comedy defending mode to allow Hull back in front - easy cross for the keeper to take, but a defender tries to clear as well & the ball hits the Hull attacker & rolls into an unguarded net.

He's been there 6 games & QPR have been fairly poor (with Hull not a lot better)

Let's hope the players get some confidence from the latest results and start to play better football. Jackett had his back against the wall, but the players have demonstrated their faith in him. I am proud of him and the players. I love beautiful football, but in our position we needed results and that is what we have got.

He gets a stay of execution so to speak from me for now. The worry I had after Wednesday was gone, no matter how lucky or poor it was performance-wise we aren't going to be relegated. New owner is priority

I swung from wanting to give him till the end of the season to see if he could turn it round to thinking it would probably be better for both parties if he left, however given the last 3 performances/results there is no way he will be sacked this season and so we might as well get behind him and the boys. Yes I know the performances have been turgid but 3 wins from 3 and 3 clean sheets show the players still want to play for him and so I think its pointless just calling for his head at this time. At the end of the season if we are not much improved (wherever we finish) then he has to go.

Brighton had only lost twice all season. We went there and won. With almost the same so called $#@! team selection as the Reading match. Kenny got it right. 3 out of 3, unless you have an agenda, you have to give him credit. Onwards and upwards.

You are absolutely right I have an agenda. Do you always rely on stats with no judgment of the rubbish you watch. I dont care that BHA have only lost twice all season I watched them today and they were shite, utter dross and this league has plenty of it.
Back to the agenda thing Kenny refuses to play the positive football if he builds on this position and changes that then most of us will be happy, so the agenda is we want to see us having a go at "football". Its his third season and he is more clueless now and it shows when you aint got the likes of Gillingham to trample over.

I swung from wanting to give him till the end of the season to see if he could turn it round to thinking it would probably be better for both parties if he left, however given the last 3 performances/results there is no way he will be sacked this season and so we might as well get behind him and the boys. Yes I know the performances have been turgid but 3 wins from 3 and 3 clean sheets show the players still want to play for him and so I think its pointless just calling for his head at this time. At the end of the season if we are not much improved (wherever we finish) then he has to go.
He wont get sacked if we dont get any relegation troubles. They will sell Afobe, Graham and anybody else they can get a few kid for and Jackett will accept
the situation and ultimatly the blame for the subsequent debacle. He will continue untill someone sacks him or he gets a better offer (LOL) TBH it aint all been in his hands but his tactics are my problem its great to get three wins but "in this fashion" it seems that the manager who should be sacked for negative tactics has saved his own skin by even more negative so heady days at the Molineux coming shortly not.

You are absolutely right I have an agenda. Do you always rely on stats with no judgment of the rubbish you watch. I dont care that BHA have only lost twice all season I watched them today and they were $#@!e, utter dross and this league has plenty of it.
Back to the agenda thing Kenny refuses to play the positive football if he builds on this position and changes that then most of us will be happy, so the agenda is we want to see us having a go at "football". Its his third season and he is more clueless now and it shows when you aint got the likes of Gillingham to trample over.

We lost 1-0 to Gills thanks to an injury time winner!

...that's just me being pedantic, sorry :p

I suppose all the Brighton fans are consoling themselves with there 64% possession stat ??

Balls. Who gives a fuck?

If you can't actually spot how fucking rancid we are then I am not passing you glasses

I usually let the plastics ramble on too themselves...

Back