• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Not under 40m for Adama, unique player, with a better striker they will score loads when he continually will get the ball in the box, also led to the goal against Man U..he seems to have been told by Lage to release the ball and pass it to others more and then we are losing some of his best potential. Think he has done good on the ball and also has great technique in that speed..getting a lot of freekicks too
OK Fred, so nobody offers your £40m, because they won't and he won't sign a contract the club thinks is appropriate. What would you do because that £20m is 15 at best in the Summer and 5 this time next year? Your alternative is to make him the best paid player at the club, would you do that?

What's Adlene up to these days? We'll need someone to hit Row Z if Adama leaves.

What's Adlene up to these days? We'll need someone to hit Row Z if Adama leaves.
Got cut by a Qatari club so naturally Sheffield United felt he'd be useful.

Personally if I got 25 for Adama I would just activate the Trincao option with it and be happy. I get it's not that simply in real life and you also have the issue we are another Player down numbers wise, but despite his lack of output I look at Trin and think that with more experience, development of strength that he would be a seriously good player for a club of our stature, and he fits the model of being potentially valuable down the line.

I'm a fan, but not at that price as it stands and with Neto coming back who walks into that position. Trincao can't play anywhere else, so I'd pass.

Absolutely no point making Trincao permanent yet, you've got him for the season regardless so why commit this early when he's not even produced anything of note? Give him the rest of the season and maybe the price looks fair, as said you've maybe got Traore money burning a hole in your pocket to pay for it.

Personally I see him going the way of Adnan Januzaj.

Feel we’d be a much more complete football team without Adama. Yeah he’s great at taking a ball 70 yards away from danger in a matter of seconds, but we’ll never retain the ball with him and he hardly breaks sweat to defend.

Trincao I suspect will be excellent after a year in the gym

Absolutely no point making Trincao permanent yet, you've got him for the season regardless so why commit this early when he's not even produced anything of note? Give him the rest of the season and maybe the price looks fair, as said you've maybe got Traore money burning a hole in your pocket to pay for it.

Personally I see him going the way of Adnan Januzaj.

God, I haven't thought about him in ages.

What did end up happening with him?

God, I haven't thought about him in ages.

What did end up happening with him?
Seems United gave up on him after his failed loan spell at Sunderland, Wolves possibly Trincao's Sunderland spell after faltering at the bigger clubs?

Then went to mid-table Sociedad, they've steadily climbed the table and his numbers aren't awful but he doesn't appear to have ever started more than 50% of their league games in any season.

Back