• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Fuck me I'm getting so bastard angry arguing with Facebook dick heads who don't understand dates, numbers, words or FFP.

Fuck me I'm getting so bastard angry arguing with Facebook dick heads who don't understand dates, numbers, words or FFP.
May as well bang your head against a wall than argue with people on there.

Arguing-With-Idiots-Is-Like-Playing-Chess-With-A-Pigeon-Funny-Chess-Meme-Image.jpg

FOMO doesn't even exist this season. You can get tickets in the days leading up to the game very easily for virtually every game.

This is the conundrum if they ever want to increase the capacity. 42k would be to big other than a handful of games each season. I’d say 35k Would be ample.

Novelty will continue to wear off. A team that scores no goals, is boring and doesn’t sign any players won’t get people queuing up to buy STs

We don’t historically have a big match going fan base anyway. Just fix the Steve Bull, make the ground less lopsided, stop me getting wet, bring it closer to the pitch and the capacity will naturally increase to around 36-38k. We’d have empty seats but it solves the day tripper problem.

I bet it was great in the 50's when they used to get 50k+ in regularly, 1 out of 3 of the whole population of Wolverhampton at the time at the match. Atmosphere around the town must have been amazing on match days. One of the best teams in the world at the time aswell.

Haven't read the article, have they said we have no money or that they just don't want to spend?

If Fosun are / were looking to sell, would it make sense for them to try to reduce the debt that Wolves have with the Fosun group?

I bet it was great in the 50's when they used to get 50k+ in regularly, 1 out of 3 of the whole population of Wolverhampton at the time at the match. Atmosphere around the town must have been amazing on match days. One of the best teams in the world at the time aswell.
Our average crowd attendances in the 50s was around 37k.

If Fosun are / were looking to sell, would it make sense for them to try to reduce the debt that Wolves have with the Fosun group?
Shouldn’t make any difference as it won’t change the value of the club, just that they’ll get more in the hand when they sell.

I've got £5 merchandise cash Bruno can have if he needs it.

Our average crowd attendances in the 50s was around 37k.

Average yeah, it was regularly around 50k though, which is quite amazing considering there were around 100k less people in Wolverhampton at the time

Wasn’t just people from Wolverhampton though..

Back