• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

Not a chance they would let him come here.

Injuries aside, I doubt he'd get much more game time here than he does for City. In fact he'll probably get more there when they rest their best players the week before CL games with the league being gone

I wouldn't read to much into what Nuno said, he was traumatised from having Clinton Morrison babbling incoherently at him

He was pretty forthright on getting new players.

Like clockwork we are being linked with Kessie this morning with the added bonus of West Ham being ahead of us in the race for him. I can only imagine (a) they didn't watch the game last night and (b) can't read a league table correctly.

Yes, I know I was half joking, although Morrison was an embarrassment. I didn't see it as him wanting versatile players, although we know that's a preference. More a fuck off I'm not telling you what positions

Foden doesn't fit our model of loan signings. Almost all are done with a view to a buy if it works out. Foden fundamentally wouldn't be that, so we're clearly very unlikely to pursue that.

He was pretty forthright on getting new players.

Like clockwork we are being linked with Kessie this morning with the added bonus of West Ham being ahead of us in the race for him. I can only imagine (a) they didn't watch the game last night and (b) can't read a league table correctly.

Plus isn't Cutrone supposed to be Kessie's best mate? And if you read the Italian report, it doesn't say West Ham are ahead of us, just interested. Can't imagine why anyone would sign for WHU right now

I thought Clinton Morrison was ace!

Plus isn't Cutrone supposed to be Kessie's best mate? And if you read the Italian report, it doesn't say West Ham are ahead of us, just interested. Can't imagine why anyone would sign for WHU right now

It's all nonsense, it's just some journalist seeing Nuno is interested in getting players in and then rehashing the Kessie story for clicks.

I was impressed with Prime's coverage. Showing every game meant you got away from the Sky wankfest over the "Big Six." As far as I'm concerend the PL can do a lot more Prime and a lot less Sky

Yeah, I thought he was alright too (as was Upson). But I did feel he needed to be a bit more short and concise with his question/s to Nuno.

I thought Amazon's coverage was fine, too. (Though please pay more tax in the countries where you make your profit!)

The main commentator's insistence on being "authentic" with his pronunciations got on my tits, though. Sort of bloke who has a city break in "Paree".

I was impressed with Prime's coverage. Showing every game meant you got away from the Sky wankfest over the "Big Six." As far as I'm concerend the PL can do a lot more Prime and a lot less Sky

Maybe we can start playing games in Saudi Arabia too for peak amorality.

I despise Amazon, one of the worst companies in the world.

Maybe we can start playing games in Saudi Arabia too for peak amorality.

I despise Amazon, one of the worst companies in the world.

Rupert Murdoch has had a much more malign influence on the world than Amazon ever will do.

Yet strangely they seemed very keen for viewers to switch from the Wolves game to the Merseyside derby. Other than their obsession with that game I thought the coverage was ok. Sue Smith certainly was a lot more knowledgable than many co-commentators and had clearly done her homework rather than coming out with nonsense like the likes of Jenas.

The main commentator's insistence on being "authentic" with his pronunciations got on my tits, though. Sort of bloke who has a city break in "Paree".

His pronounciation of Rrrrrui Patreeeccccio did get slightly annoying!

I thought Amazon's coverage was fine, too. (Though please pay more tax in the countries where you make your profit!)

Derek Rae, he does the FIFA 20 commentary, so it seemed very strange as he does those "authentic" pronunciations in that too (obviously)

Derek Rae, he does the FIFA 20 commentary, so it seemed very strange as he does those "authentic" pronunciations in that too (obviously)

Does he do all the games now? In FIFA 19 he just did comms on Champions League games.

Would be interested in getting it if Martin Tyler is gone, he does my head in.

Rae and Dixon do the European games, Tyler and Smith do the rest (i think)

They've got Tyler on a silly contract, he'd have to seriously fuck up like the old Scottish bloke (Andy Gray? I forget his name) did.

Back