• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

Ivan Toney from Peterborough linked with a PL move to Bournemouth + Burnley, I'm sure we were close to signing him/was on trial under Jackett at one point??

We had a deal agreed and it fell apart for some reason.

He isn't very good :icon_lol:

did he fail a medical? seem to recall concerns about one of his knees I think.

Wouldn't normally post rumours in here at this time of year because 99% of them are just made up or journalists doing favours for agents, but this one seems to make sense.
Portuguese background
Young
Try before you buy
And a position we could do with cover
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...Nuno-Espirito-Santo-January-Aurelio-Buta-loan

Sure we've been linked with him before? Not the first time I'd seen this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3HvdLpeoIk

Don't think it was a disaster playing Traore at wb, in fact against City it was one of the reasons we won imo, however I prefer him further forward and seems to be working up a good understanding with Doc so if this guys any good and he's happy to be number 2 to Doc then yes gerrimin

Jesus Vallejo’s loan move to Wolves isn’t working out as well as Real Madrid had expected and it could be cut short this January.[source: Defensa Central]

I like Jesus and I think he will be a decent player in a few years but not in England. Pointless keeping him for the full season if we have zero desire to sign him

He's at best seventh in line now for three spots. I dare say we might even play Sanderson ahead of him if it came down to it to make it eighth.

Let him go back, it's no good for anyone.

Sounds like we're back in for Danny Loader.

Watching the U21s, very impressed with Eze (as I have been every time I've seen him for QPR). Would cost a lot though now his profile is up.

He's at best seventh in line now for three spots. I dare say we might even play Sanderson ahead of him if it came down to it to make it eighth.

Let him go back, it's no good for anyone.

Totally agree.

Biggest mystery since Silas.

Possibly. He was a fine player but not sure where he is in terms of still having the quality now. Tempting, but not a catastrophe if we didn’t go for him.

No thanks. He was the epitome of a luxury player in Chicago. Loves putting in a neat flick or diagonal, but doesn't want to know about any other part if the game.

As an inside forward he'd be pretty good but it all depends on whether the physicality was to his liking and if he can be arsed.

If Nuno can motivate him then he looks a good squad player to have to compliment Jota, Traore and Neto as inside forwards.

I'd be happy with that signing but it's got West Ham written all over it.

West Ham or Villa, assuming they try and spunk the GDP of a small country again in January

Back