• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

I'd dispute Mahrez to be honest, he hardly ever plays. He'd already been one of the star players for a PL winning team, as he now isn't then surely that can't be seen as a forward step. A strange signing when they already had plenty of depth there.

Sterling for sure.

He has reinvented Aguero as a centre forward. Way more off the ball movement than before

De Bruyne is a completely different player now, at Wolfsburg he was a purely attacking player who just lounged around out of possession, like a proper all rounder in central midfield now.

David Silva was written off before Pep joined too. He's an insanely good coach.

Pep Guardiola is an outstanding coach and man manager. Jose Mourinho is an oustanding tactitian and coach. Alex Ferguson was an outstanding manager and tactician. Jurgen Klopp is also. In 30 years time they will be remembered thus.

Anything else is unrwriting history

Pep Guardiola is an outstanding coach and man manager. Jose Mourinho is an oustanding tactitian and coach. Alex Ferguson was an outstanding manager and tactician. Jurgen Klopp is also. In 30 years time they will be remembered thus.

Anything else is unrwriting history
Rewriting history. REwriting.

Not as good as Soulmate by her.

Blast from the past. I used to fancy her like crazy

i prefer unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton
or should that be re-break?

Back