• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

So when do I have to claim my seat for the Braga match?

Cool, found it myself eventually - tickets go on sale tomorrow morning 150 points required. Can't argue with the pricing £20 & £5 for the U12s

£650 and counting so far on keeping the dog alive this week has wiped me out.

Does anyone know when the European tickets go on sale for non season ticket holders?
Braga ticket info:

Season ticket holders: Wednesday 4th September, 10am – Wednesday 11th September, 12pm

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 150+ LP: Thursday 12th September, 10am

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Friday 13th September, 10am

General sale: Saturday 14th September, 9am

If anyone wants my supporter number for the Braga match, my seat is in NU2.

Same here. Membership with 150 if anyone wants to use it this morning.

Braga ticket info:

Season ticket holders: Wednesday 4th September, 10am – Wednesday 11th September, 12pm

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members with 150+ LP: Thursday 12th September, 10am

My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Friday 13th September, 10am

General sale: Saturday 14th September, 9am

Where did you get this info from? I would love to be on the mailing list rather than just clicking refresh on the Wolves website every day! :)

Where did you get this info from? I would love to be on the mailing list rather than just clicking refresh on the Wolves website every day! :)

It was posted on Twitter by the official Wolves account. I just happened to be on at the right time I guess!

Google it.

Shouldn't have to should we?

I went to MK Dons v Wolves 5-6 years ago and i still get spam emails from them about ticket info for their upcoming games.

Yet Wolves just don't do this? Why?

The Braga info has just been posted on the "home games" part of the website.

Our 3 match package was £111.

It’s our money maker and everyone knows it’s expensive because of that.

It’s 39 quid dearer than Celtics but it’ll still sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another moan, the stadium plan isn't even coming up so you can't choose your specific seat.

"Select the area and Price Level, specify the desired quantity of tickets, and we will find the best available tickets for you"

The best available ticket for me, is entirely subjective.

Our 3 match package was £111.

It’s our money maker and everyone knows it’s expensive because of that.

It’s 39 quid dearer than Celtics but it’ll still sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very expensive.

Another moan, the stadium plan isn't even coming up so you can't choose your specific seat.

"Select the area and Price Level, specify the desired quantity of tickets, and we will find the best available tickets for you"

The best available ticket for me, is entirely subjective.

Presumably as they are still tidying up which season ticket holders purchased late last night.

I have ticket cash in my account, anyone know how to apply it to tickets?
Thought i would use it towards the Reading match but cant see an option to redeem.

Back