• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

OAP Ibiza!

If the stairlift is rockin', don't come knockin'.

For the Europa league package - is it just add all the tickets to your basket and buy them? Can't see anything on the ticket webpage about it specifically.

Edit - and no way to add them to your card? Thats a bit shit

For the Europa league package - is it just add all the tickets to your basket and buy them? Can't see anything on the ticket webpage about it specifically.

Just select all 3 games and when you get to the checkout it creates the package

Just done all mine (and Reading). 70 notes, all uploaded to card.

You don't have a superfan login?
It's all bullshit, just bullshit. They've clearly seen my comments about the supafans and plan on forcing me to to defraud my employer of ink and paper

The option to upload to card is a tiny red icon to the left of the other options. It's not been made that obvious.

On the main website page, if the wolf logo is wearing a crown then you should have a superfan login.

I don't have one but Dan described it to me (wouldn't let me see the page for myself though).

It is a bit fiddly tbh.

First there's an icon on the left hand side which isn't especially clear. Then you have to select "deliver some tickets individually" (even though I don't want that). Then tick every box against your name (it lists all your friends/family too...) and every drop down with this year's season ticket.

But I am saving the environment by doing so, unlike others.

Along with many other things, you've got Prince Harry beat on environmental issues.

Seriously though that is an extra £115 I've now spent on home tickets, on top of my season ticket. Just tickets, not including what I spend on a matchday. This is getting pricey. I mean when I can't afford it I just won't do it, but still.

I don't even want to calculate how much extra I've spent; I'm currently debating whether I can afford to buy a £5.95 cable from Amazon :(

I can lend you six quid...(only you mind, fuck the rest of these people)

I mean I'm not complaining as such. The pricing structure is ok, under £20 a game for European football is decent and the League Cup price is standard (not even sure we're allowed to go much lower). And I don't have to go to any of them, do I. League Cup games are normally shite and I have BT, I could sit here and watch the Euro stuff. But you tot it up, did I spend £115 last season on Leicester, Shrewsbury, Man Utd and Watford tickets? Maybe just about? That was a whole season of "extras". We only bloody started properly three and a half weeks ago! (Yes I know I've paid for some of these in advance)

It's a hell of an outlay and I think that'll be reflected in the Reading attendance.

Seriously though that is an extra £115 I've now spent on home tickets, on top of my season ticket. Just tickets, not including what I spend on a matchday. This is getting pricey. I mean when I can't afford it I just won't do it, but still.

I don't even want to calculate how much extra I've spent; I'm currently debating whether I can afford to buy a £5.95 cable from Amazon :(

Spent a bit less on tickets, but mine are discounted - travel & hotels (given that they are all midweek evening matches) are a bugger though. Reckon Redwings should give me my own named and chosen room given how many times I will have been there this season.

Not even going to add up what I will have spent - it would only depress me. Still I haven't run out yet so not a problem for now.

Back