• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Shame there are no early home kickoffs.

I work 6-2 so would have been perfect for getting home at a reasonable hour.

Yeah, surely the Braga game is a terrible kick off time for the Braga fans?

Portugal is the same time as us so I guess there will be plenty of Braga fans doing very early starts or taking unpaid hours off to make the games. But that would ace for us as it suits Bear rather than 99% of our support.

Those are some crappy hours for a week day game. Damn!

Most jobs end on 18:00 and most employers are not happy to let employees off early, even unpaid.

UEFA have got to keep the TV Stations happy. Clear priority for them

Will all the Wolves games be on BT Sport? Or do BT make a decision that everyone wants to watch Man United?

All our games will be |Live on BT

"The BT Sport Pack will show all 351 UEFA Champions League & UEFA Europa League games broadcast live each season,"

Yeah they'll all be on.

First gameweek, they have 2 games on the early kickoff and 3 on the late one. Since they've got 4 channels it shouldn't be an issue.

That price cap should not be affecting us. It has only been brought in after Barcelona charged Man Utd and Liverpool 119 euro a ticket. It isn't a UEFA recommended price point for all matches.

Hmm the £15 for Reading in the league cup doesnt bode well for the Europa prices to be honest.

Block package for all 3 home games released to S/T holders from tomorrow till the 11th Sept.

£60 or £55 depending on stand. As an 'older person' mine will work out at £14.17 per game.

Better price than I expected.

I will buy all 3 but won't be at game 1. So if anyone fancies that game all they need to do is let me know and its yours. No cost but you will have to buy a round in the London before the game though.

That’s a much better price than I expected. Finding the sixty quid will be a little tight but I will have to manage it somehow.

Block package for all 3 home games released to S/T holders from tomorrow till the 11th Sept.

£60 or £55 depending on stand. As an 'older person' mine will work out at £14.17 per game.

Better price than I expected.
Depending on stand?
Surely the Steve bull must be the cheapest seeing as it's a shithole.

Depending on stand?
Surely the Steve bull must be the cheapest seeing as it's a shithole.

Steve Bull & Jack Hayward are cheaper than the other 2, but you get no more discount whatever your opinion of the stand is :icon_smile:

Booked the 3 home game package today, but will need hotels each time!

Unfortunately really can't contemplate any of the away matches as my finances are looking a bit sick as just shelled out for a bowls holiday with a load of people from the club at Potters

A bowls holiday? That's an actual thing?

Sounds like something that Channel 4 would love to make a documentary about.

Potters is a holiday resort where the World Indoor Championships are held. I watch it every year!

It's OAP central. Look in the crowd on any game and you will struggle to find anyone under 50.

Back