• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

It's fantastic pricing tbf, the two Europa games so far were well priced too. Even with the group games my kids' tickets are still only a fiver each. It just adds up very quickly.

I've decided to save the £6 and just use a cable tie to shorten an existing cable :)

Ah, I can't take it with me and not like I have anyone to leave anything to. We might never get here again, you can't miss out.

Those who do regular aways though, wow. All this on top is a hell of a hit on an already hefty bill.

I am going to do everything I can to afford the Europa tickets but Reading is probably too much of a stretch for my meagre finances. With no overtime on the current pay packet due to holiday and injury I sort of do need to buy some food at some point.

Not going to do Reading - will give the League Cup a miss unless we get to the semi final at least.

We will be in that every year - who knows when we might be back in Europe

(have had to mainly stop doing away games though - might try to do Spurs this year just to have a look at the new stadium)

Do we have any idea when the Europa away tickets might go on sale? Guessing we might be at the mercy of the other clubs?

Do we have any idea when the Europa away tickets might go on sale? Guessing we might be at the mercy of the other clubs?

All down to when Besiktas & Braga decide to release the info, might be a bit of discussion regarding alloactions and if we do the ticket collection system where the collection will be etc. Oviously nowt for Bratislava as it stands

Bratislava is the one I'll probably go to if the appeal overturns the original decision. It's only about an hour from Vienna, so a few days there before the match would be nice.

Be surpised if the appeal wins. They have had numerous suspended bans over the years

Well in that case, Europe won't be for me this side of Santa.

Unable to attend the Braga game, so if anyone wants to nick my seat and bank their attendance before they go on general sale drop me a PM

Probably a stupid question I know but does anyone have any idea when we can expect some clarity on the Bratislava appeal?

Think UEFA have a disciplinary meeting on the 19th. So maybe looked at then

Seriously though that is an extra £115 I've now spent on home tickets, on top of my season ticket. Just tickets, not including what I spend on a matchday. This is getting pricey. I mean when I can't afford it I just won't do it, but still.

Finally got round to buying ours, so far that's an extra £135 on home tickets on top of two season tickets. Had to give Reading a miss as even though it's only £20 it's getting really steep paying for two of us for every home game. Not that I'm moaning, I'd take this all day and the Euro games pricing really is excellent but there'll be a point when I just can't do it, and as you say when it comes I just won't go. Unless I give up everything else to compensate.

I can't be bothered with Reading. It's £15 for a glorified reserve match when there'a a lot more outgoing to plan for.

Going to be able to lounge around like Jacob Rees-Mogg in the Upper NB

Probably tomorrow for Braga. The other two you will have to wait for STHs who don't have the group purchase but may want to buy those matches singly.

Friday for Braga I think I read somewhere, think it was 150 points but I could be wrong. Can’t even remember where I saw it.

Back