• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

That's very expensive.

Sadly we don’t have the riches of English football.

It was the difference between us signing Ryan Kent for 7m and not. (2nd highest transfer fee ever paid)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't have to should we?

I went to MK Dons v Wolves 5-6 years ago and i still get spam emails from them about ticket info for their upcoming games.

Yet Wolves just don't do this? Why?

The Braga info has just been posted on the "home games" part of the website.

I still get emails from Hearts after watching them vs Dundee Utd in 2006!

I haven't got it in me to unsubscribe, bless them.

Surprised the recentish GDPR situation didn't result in loads of unsubscriptions to useless email lists. I certainly managed to get rid of a fair few emails.

Deutsch, there's an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email! Ain't hard work y'know :)

Oh, I could do it. But I just admire their persistence so I can't bring myself to do it.

If anyone wants my supporter number for the Braga match, my seat is in NU2.

Just because I know you (& possibly trips) will be confused that within 3 seconds of you posting this I didn't reply (as I would have done) Kenny is an absolute GOD and beat you to it :icon_lol:

Just because I know you (& possibly trips) will be confused that within 3 seconds of you posting this I didn't reply (as I would have done) Kenny is an absolute GOD and beat you to it :icon_lol:

Not a case of Kenny beating me to it, I don't care who has my seat if I'm not there.

Although as it's going to be some random, I'll have to take some wet wipes to clean it before the next match.

No denying the GOD claim though, I'll take that as a personal win.

Wolves have been allocated 2,129 tickets for the Europa League group game in Turkey, which will take place on Thursday 3rd October.

Tickets for all ages are available for £15 and the sale dates are listed below.

Gold and silver away season ticket holders: Tuesday 17th September, 10am
Season ticket holders with 1,100+ loyalty points: Friday 20th September, 10am
Season ticket holders with 1,000+ loyalty points: Saturday 21st September, 9am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Tuesday 24th September, 10am

Probably a stupid question I know but does anyone have any idea when we can expect some clarity on the Bratislava appeal?

From Joey at the E&S

A date has not been set for the hearing, but it is expected to take place at the beginning of October.

Knowing UEFA they accept the appeal the day after we play them

I'm away with work 1st week in November, so if anyone wants early dibs on the Slov Bratislava ticket...

Braga dork manager will be sacked either today or tomorrow.

See we have sold around 1000 tickets for the Besiktas game. Decent following.

Not a great time to be a travelling Wolves fans if you like having money and low credit card bills

Last edited:
Back