• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

I can't make the home match against Bratislava so my membership number will be going spare if anyone wants to use it. I have 140 points.

I have just bought myself a ticket for this - can't wait.

Right, fuck it, Braga here I come. I'm in the home end, wish me luck!

Right, fuck it, Braga here I come. I'm in the home end, wish me luck!

It appears that Braga are saying that online sales are sold out. You've made the right decision buying one. It will be really interesting to see our allocation now and whether or not they let people buy tickets on the day.

It appears that Braga are saying that online sales are sold out. You've made the right decision buying one. It will be really interesting to see our allocation now and whether or not they let people buy tickets on the day.

Yeah i saw that, struggle to believe its anything more than a stalling tactic while they work out what to do with all the UK based buyers, but yeah I'm relieved i have one.

Banking on away ticket. If all the AST go I’m in trouble. Worst case scenario I’ll make a tout happy.

I can't make the home match against Bratislava so my membership number will be going spare if anyone wants to use it. I have 140 points.

Is this still available to use? Presuming the game isn’t sold out

Do I have your details? Will PM you

I got one in the middle of the south bank when I bought mine on Wednesday - plenty left in some areas of the ground.

The Europa League in ground experience for Braga was amazing even if the result went against us. Every Wolves fan should try and make one of these games if they can.

Still can't believe I missed our first European game proper.

Well that may be a slight exaggeration but on European nights the joint is bouncing. Will defo be taking an early mark from work that day to enjoy the build up to festivities.

Yeah, sorry, I was being facetious [emoji6]

Back