• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Bratislava lose their appeal, so we get to play a game in front of 0 fans

EGcglWuXYAASQbh

Fucking tossers. Hope we absolutely hammer them.

I'm delighted UEFA are making them display a banner. The lesson their fans will learn from not giving a shit about that with be valuable

They should kick the fuckers out, nothing else will work.

Apparently u14s are allowed in so expect plenty of school trips

Braga will be heaving, but Tim II believes we are only going to get 1500 tickets

Fans moaning they have non-refundable flights/hotels booked. Well you were told quite quickly not to book anything due to the ban, so stop ya whinging and enjoy a couple of days away in Bratislava

Hopefully it’s just an initial allocation and they increase to 3k like for Stuttgart so I can get a ticket. Otherwise hope Braga has some great bars with BT sport!

Last time they played behind 'closed doors' they actually had over 5000 kids in. Allow 1 adult supervisor for every 10 kids, then they get a zero crowd of 5500 potentially, whilst we have none.

UEFA justice huh!

There'll be thousands of wolves fans in the home end. Easy to get a ticket 25 euros a pop.

200 wolves tickets for bratislava now.
This "behind closed doors" is a bit of a farce eh.

200 wolves tickets for bratislava now.
This "behind closed doors" is a bit of a farce eh.

It sort of has to be that way if home fans are getting in. I hope those who booked flights early and got caught out get those tickets.

Back