• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

What are we talking about with Crusaders? Conference standard? Or below that?

What are we talking about with Crusaders? Conference standard? Or below that?

Hednesford/Stourbridge levels I would say.

Also a nod to Shamrock Rovers who knocked out Brann last night.

Game is being televised on premiersports.com, which is a subscription channel.

Hopefully available elsewhere too.

Got tickets for this (arrived today) I got tickets for me and my two lads, although the youngest isn't in the same row so may have to view with him sat on my lap

How come they have charged Crusaders £25 ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Game is being televised on premiersports.com, which is a subscription channel.

Hopefully available elsewhere too.

Premier Sports are describing it as exclusive, so presumably not anywhere else (if you're in the UK).

I've given my ticket to my dad, so will be on the look out for the game online. Presumably if it's being broadcast on TV, there will be a few options. I've had a look and I'm not paying an extra tenner a month for Premier Sports.

Well you could pay it once and cancel but I get the point. Not sure there'll be many streams of it tbh.

Best of luck in Europe except if you play the Rangers again in which case I wish you no bad luck.

I remember when Wolves were the top team in England and I remember the radio commentaries when Hancox and Mullen ran rings round first Spartak and then Honved the unofficial Euro champs.

Same again?

Best of luck in Europe except if you play the Rangers again in which case I wish you no bad luck.

I remember when Wolves were the top team in England and I remember the radio commentaries when Hancox and Mullen ran rings round first Spartak and then Honved the unofficial Euro champs.

Same again?

Welcome... fingers crossed

I've given my ticket to my dad, so will be on the look out for the game online. Presumably if it's being broadcast on TV, there will be a few options. I've had a look and I'm not paying an extra tenner a month for Premier Sports.

It is a rolling contract so if we are on there I will get that and then cancel it once its not needed. That one month should cover both legs if they do broadcast too.

Back