• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

So we have managed to call Protestant Northern Irish side Crusaders Irish. I know the adults will be in China, but I'm guessing the work experience kid in charge won't be taken on

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20190718-wolves-to-face-crusaders-in-europa-league/

A two-legged fixture has now been held between the two sides, with Crusaders coming out on top 2-0 in the first leg in Belfast, before winning 3-2 in the second leg in the Faroes, giving the Irish side a 5-2 aggregate victory

Looks like a good game between Shkupi and Pyunik. 5-4 to Pyunik on aggregate going into the last 3 minutes

I have absolutely no idea who these teams are BTW.

So we have managed to call Protestant Northern Irish side Crusaders Irish. I know the adults will be in China, but I'm guessing the work experience kid in charge won't be taken on

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20190718-wolves-to-face-crusaders-in-europa-league/

A two-legged fixture has now been held between the two sides, with Crusaders coming out on top 2-0 in the first leg in Belfast, before winning 3-2 in the second leg in the Faroes, giving the Irish side a 5-2 aggregate victory

They are on the island of Ireland. So are Irish technically. Obviously, Northern Irish would be a far better nomenclature. A little unfortunate. But making a fuss. Bollocks.

Already been edited...

They are on the island of Ireland. So are Irish technically. Obviously, Northern Irish would be a far better nomenclature. A little unfortunate. But making a fuss. Bollocks.
I couldn't give a flying fuck, but you know as well as I do that's not a mistake to make. Have a read up on the background of the club

I couldn't give a flying fuck, but you know as well as I do that's not a mistake to make. Have a read up on the background of the club

From the documentary I watched they prefer to be classed as a "christian" team with both Prodestants and Catholics playing for them or that's what they seemed to say

Humongous, Welsh teams hardly ever win

Don't be so precious.

It's about the same as an American golf announcer welcoming "Ian Woosnam from Wales, England" to the tee. It's silly. In our case it was instantly corrected. And the only person giving a fucking shit is you.

Quay beating Killie is a ridiculous result. That is probably the best Welsh result in europe since the Welsh Prem was created.

Barry Town did beat Porto once but they had lost the away leg 8-0

Well done Connah's Quay Nomads. That is a fucking dreadful result for Kilmarnock.

I wonder how Jim White will defend the Scottish Premiership tomorrow now? Probably ignore the result and wank on about Rangers

Making something of nothing, if more people didnt give a fuck and stopped taking everything so serious about that bolloxs there would be no troubles

Crusaders have been given 728 tickets in the North Bank Upper Quadrant.

Wife and the boy got tickets yesterday for the game, and turns out they've got seats next to the boys best friend from school.

Tickets have arrived for the game, footie will soon be back and life returns to normal :) :) :)

Back