• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Got my ticket yesterday. I guess the STs should start coming out in the next week or so.

Yeah - new cards on the way I guess.

Aberdeen are through BTW - got a bit lucky there.

Universitatea Craiovia (Romania) are through after an epic tie against Sabail

Olimpijia Ljubljana (Slovenia) score a VERY late goal to go through by the look of it as well.

You would think so. Cork City have scored early away at Progres Niederkorn as well. That probably pleases Rangers no end as a rematch may not appeal at Ibrox.

Honved behind on the night but still ahead on aggregrate. Hold on boys, keep our dream of meeting in Europe alive.

Dinamo Minsk look like they are doomed with ten minutes to go. FK Liepeja of Latvia are surely going through. Damn. Another potential Chernobyl trip bites the dust...

Honved behind on the night but still ahead on aggregrate. Hold on boys, keep our dream of meeting in Europe alive.

Pretty sure we can't play Honved (which is a shame!) as they would adopt the seeding of the side they beat, meaning we'd both be seeded and kept apart.

Universitatea Craiovia (Romania) are through after an epic tie against Sabail

Olimpijia Ljubljana (Slovenia) score a VERY late goal to go through by the look of it as well.
I love Ljubljana, that would be an amazing away trip.

I think we can safely say that Cliftonville are fucked. A mere 6-1 down on aggregate.

FK Leipaja did beat Dinamo Minsk (bit of a surprise for me) and Levski Sofia are also through

Pretty sure we can't play Honved (which is a shame!) as they would adopt the seeding of the side they beat, meaning we'd both be seeded and kept apart.

Let's hope they could make the final playoff round. It would just be a perfect thing if we could play them. Billy and Ferenc could cheer from their clouds.

Never been myself, but I have heard reports it is a great city to visit. It would be rather tempting.
Genuinely the best place I've been in Europe. Loved every minute of it, great beer, great wine, great food and amazing scenery. Really nice people too. Live music from the Romani while drinking wine in the street is something I'll remember for ever.

I am calling Neftchi Baku as safely into the next round. Only 8-0 up as I type. Decent side, horrid trip. One to avoid.

Genuinely the best place I've been in Europe. Loved every minute of it, great beer, great wine, great food and amazing scenery. Really nice people too. Live music from the Romani while drinking wine in the street is something I'll remember for ever.

I am SOLD.

(must remember to renew the passport in the next couple of weeks!)

Stjarnen of Iceland score a totally ridiculously late goal in extra time to sneak through on away goals. They will be up against Espanyol next. Fantastic tie for them.

Steaua Bucharest are next through. They will be playing Alashkert of Armenia in the next round. Tough tie.

Vaduz of Leichtenstein have also made it.
AEK Larnaca are through
Ordabasy have made it - Mlada Boleslav for them
HONVED ARE THROUGH - they have Universitatea Craiovoa
Zrinjski Mostar are also into the next round - FC Utrecht for them

B36 v Crusaders is now 2-2 on the night. Still advantage Crusaders, but you never know.

Back