• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Early goal for Rangers so they are safely through to play Niederkorn or Cork.
Dinamo Tbilisi a mere 7-0 up. Think they might be okay
Legia Warsaw finally take the lead against Europa. That tie has been a real struggle for them. GOT to be the weakest seed if they make it that far for the play off round

FK Haugesund destroyed Cliftonville. They will play Sturm Graz next. Nice tie that.

Neftchi Baku made it (a tough one - 9-0 on aggregate). They will now play Arsenal Tula of Russia

Hapo'el Beersheva are through. They will go to Kairat of Kazakhstan.
Niederkorn confirmed and they will be playing Rangers assuming the Glasgow giants triumph tonight.

Gzira United (Malta) winning AWAY at Hajduk Split. Bloody hell. Need one more goal and they would go through.

Hapo'el Beersheva are through. They will go to Kairat of Kazakhstan.
Niederkorn confirmed and they will be playing Rangers assuming the Glasgow giants triumph tonight.

I reckon the police will be breathing a sigh of relief that Rangers v Cork has been avoided.

I can't believe how interested I am in football teams I've never heard of! :icon_lol:

Genuinely the best place I've been in Europe. Loved every minute of it, great beer, great wine, great food and amazing scenery. Really nice people too. Live music from the Romani while drinking wine in the street is something I'll remember for ever.

Went there a couple of years back and loved it...so very clean as well. It's basically the opposite of Palermo.

Norrkoping (Sweden) are in. They beat St Patricks. No idea on their next opponent yet

Killie losing at home to Connah's Quay

Next three teams in

Debreneci - will play Torino
MOL Vidi
Maccabi Haifa - will play Strasbourg

Gzira have done it. Amazing for the Maltese team. Chapeau to them. They get a game against Ventspils

Gent are officially in the draw and the Belgian teams adjusted for the ban for Mechelen, by the way. Doesnt seem to make too many changes yet but I will check for later seeding changes even though they wont affect us

Back