• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Got mine sorted this morning. BW upper.

I'll get whatever is left over tomorrow. I can't go online until about 11am though so will probably end up in the Steve Bull lower.

There were loads left in the NB quadrant when I looked earlier, and they've not released anything in the upper quadrant yet either.

When is the Crusaders vs B36 2nd leg, btw?

Final ruling on Mechelen today from the Belgian football authorities, and the ban stands. UEFA will make a decision on how this changes distribution as soon as possible. In any event they absolutely have to do so before the third round draw next Monday as seedings may well be affected.

Plus it gives Genk absolutely no time to prepare for a tie scheduled for next Thursday if they are in. Plus Antwerp will have sold tickets for a game that no longer exists. A right muddle by the Belgian authorities. Their appeal process was WAAAAAAYYYYY too slow.

Didn't buy my seat in the ST window as ndorset is coming up as well so waited till he could buy on the 15th - 2 in the NB Lower

Look forward to seeing everyone again.

I’m in the south bank...

Yay - my ticket has arrived. They did say they were sending them out this week for those not using print at home. Really looking forward to the match, the Europa League experience and generally just seeing all you miserable buggers in the pub. Now to arrange that early finish from work for next Thursday...

BTW - Aberdeen behind after two minutes up in the Arctic Circle. They might be in some trouble.

Another thing - those waiting to get tickets need to get a proper move on. Only about 1000 left in the home sections.

First update proper on teams progress to the round where we join the fun.

The following teams have qualified so far last night and this evening.

Jeunesse Esche (Luxembourg)
Kairat (Kazakhstan)
Alashkert (Armenia)
Cukariki (Serbia)
CSKA Sofia (Bulgaria)
Chikura Sachkhere (Georgia)
Ki Klaksvik (Faroe Islands)

Inter Turkku are 2-0 up on Brondby in no time at all and the tie is back to 3-4 on aggregate. Should be a great tie that one.

Ventspils (Latvia) are the next team through. Will probably play Hajduk Split in the next round

Back