• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Just realised that one of the teams we could draw is DAC... Aren't Conor Ronan and Daniel Csoka on loan there?

I'm sure they'd love to play us if the loan conditions allow

Just realised that one of the teams we could draw is DAC... Aren't Conor Ronan and Daniel Csoka on loan there?

Highly doubt the loan terms would allow them to play their parent club.

Something in the back of my mind says you can with the parent clubs permission. I think a Chelsea loaned did it last year or the year before?

Doesn't matter what the clubs say, UEFA won't allow it.

Go back to Chelsea with Courtois. He was on loan at Atletico and they got each other in the Champions League. UEFA made it clear that any agreement between the clubs was null and void and Chelsea could not prevent Courtois from playing against them, so if we get DAC, Ronan can play against us

I read somewhere no alcohol is allowed to be sold in the stadium on Thursday. Is this correct?

It’s a UEFA sanctioned tie. It rings a bell that they have to be dry.

Don't drink in the ground anyway so no problem there.

What time is the draw today?

I am very excited about visiting the Western for the first time in months.

Anyone requested print at home as an option for this? Logged into my account and the option isn't there despite this being on my notification e-mail.

Anyone requested print at home as an option for this? Logged into my account and the option isn't there despite this being on my notification e-mail.
Yeah, bought 5 in total and all are print at home.

Yeah, bought 5 in total and all are print at home.

Cheers, sounds like I'll have to phone the ticket office then (woohoo) as I'm sure the option was there last week when I looked.

Are you saying you have purchased the ticket but can't see where to print it from?

This confirmed? Not listed on Premier Sports for 1st August
Yep
048b8e94bb7edaf5c3d9cca796ecf4a5.jpg

Back