• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

I'm flying out on the Tuesday evening. Hoping for a big allocation.
Well they've got to give us 2000. Will probably all depend on whether the away end can be extended into the home areas without causing any issues with entrance/facilities segregation.

Thoughts are with Pablo and Machin who have just been sacked by Espanyol

It was a mutual decision as Machin and I want to spend Christmas with our families and then try our hand at another European league.

Has anyone else seen any information about tickets for the home leg for Espanyol? I've had a look but can't seem to find anything.

Cheers, I had a slight panic attack that somehow I had missed out.

I'm getting somewhat obsessed over getting tickets for big games

They generally seem to be releasing them about 1 month before the date, give or take. So yeah a couple weeks and they should show up.

Espanyol don't have them available yet either, if anyone was considering.

They generally seem to be releasing them about 1 month before the date, give or take. So yeah a couple weeks and they should show up.

Espanyol don't have them available yet either, if anyone was considering.

I will probably go for the home section unless they go to general sale, I dont think you can use someone else's supporter number for this.

I will buy a ticket near the away section

Doing Thursday morning to Saturday. Any idea where they direct away fans pre game? Is there a designated 'kettled' area/bars?

I'm hoping to get a ticket from Wolves (1100 points) but failing that will get one from Espanyol. Wolves hospitality [done by Espanyol but dedicated Wolves area] is 320 euros if anyones got deep enough pockets.

Is it going to be easy enough to buy a ticket from Espanyol if can’t get an away one?

Is it going to be easy enough to buy a ticket from Espanyol if can’t get an away one?

Not sure for those of you living in the UK.
I have Spanish Residencia, along with Spanish NIE Number, and Spanish address so should comfortably be able to get a ticket

Not sure for those of you living in the UK.
I have Spanish Residencia, along with Spanish NIE Number, and Spanish address so should comfortably be able to get a ticket

Mate of mine is going for a home ticket and getting it sent to his villa on Majorca. Then pick up the ticket and it is a very short flight to Barcelona obvs.

Can't afford anything else at this time so only doing the home games (I've spent a shedload of cash already this season).

Get to the final and it will be a different view though - the kids inheritance will be reduced for that if we get there.

Any idea when the home tickets are going on sale? Can’t see anything on the wolves website.

Back