• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

So (should we progress), are there further draws round by round, or does the whole bracket get done now?

Last 16 will be done then after those games have been played they do a Q/F and S/F draw on the same day

Is the last 16 a straight draw(presumably keeping apart teams from the same country) or seeded?

All the dates of draws and legs is in the first post chaps.

Yep.

Time to start explaing to the wife why a trip to Barcelona would be the ideal way to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary

Asking for forgiveness is always better than permission just book them and be prepared.

I should add that I have booked and will now be asking for forgiveness...

...when I tell her after Christmas, the coward that I am.

La Liga is always la Liga but Wolves will get through as long as the games are taken seriously.

We'll only get through if we mark set-pieces properly.

Yep.

Time to start explaing to the wife why a trip to Barcelona would be the ideal way to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary

I have just said to missus.
She said my birthday our wedding anniversary.
Best part is our anniversary is 23rd her birthday 25th. No problemo

Asking for forgiveness is always better than permission just book them and be prepared.

I should add that I have booked and will now be asking for forgiveness...

...when I tell her after Christmas, the coward that I am.

I pushed my luck with Torino so playing it safe on this one.

I'd rather have Espanyol than Rangers so it looks like we got a better draw than Braga!

I am really looking forward to this.

Yep.

I'm explaining to my wife why it's the ideal birthday gift for me!

Their home EL attendances

CSKA Moscow - 10615
Ludogorets - 13965
Ferencvaros - 18125

Surely we'll get more than the minimum 2000 allocation?

Wonder how big those clubs allocations were.

I thought Braga were OK - we should have beaten them but Espanyol is a great draw. Still think Torino were the best team we've faced - but Braga are good enough to beat Rangers

Yep.

I have just said to missus.
She said my birthday our wedding anniversary.
Best part is our anniversary is 23rd her birthday 25th. No problemo

I have just booked my flights €60 from malaga to Barcelona
Booked a hostel single room 2 nights €100

Bring it on

Their home EL attendances

CSKA Moscow - 10615
Ludogorets - 13965
Ferencvaros - 18125

Surely we'll get more than the minimum 2000 allocation?

Wonder how big those clubs allocations were.

Guess a lot depends on the police advise, set up at the Stadium for away area etc etc. Wolves will push for more. I think we will take a similar amount as we did to Braga, certainly as Barca is a piece of piss to get to from here regardless of ticket sales

Hmm...I work with a Madridista. Considering whether or not to try and get to Real - Citeh the day before... :hmmm:

Back