• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Booked our flights. Had to go from Gatwick in the end. Had 5 seats from Manchester then when checked out crashed and lost them. After searching all afternoon just had to settle on these ones from Gatwick.

So stressful!

In case anyone's missed it or not aware it's Barcelona festival the week leading up to the game :)

Booked our flights. Had to go from Gatwick in the end. Had 5 seats from Manchester then when checked out crashed and lost them. After searching all afternoon just had to settle on these ones from Gatwick.

So stressful!

What day have you gone from Gatwick? I haven’t booked tickets price seems to keeps changing from what it originally says..

What day have you gone from Gatwick? I haven’t booked tickets price seems to keeps changing from what it originally says..

Wednesday evening now. The 2pm ones disspeared after we were dicking about deciding.

I fly out the 26th at 9AM. Land at 10:30.
Fly back 28th at 8:30 PM

I love the draw, bu i was praying for olympiacos. 3 hour drive nice lady to stay with, and for sure we would fuck them up good and i would be able to walk like a dog with two cocks around my village. ok fuck it , next round then, bu slowly there are more wolves fans in my village than olympiacos. you have to love cyrpro!!

We just won the lottery without buying a ticket! Kin magic our Maurice!!!!

I love the draw, bu i was praying for olympiacos. 3 hour drive nice lady to stay with, and for sure we would fuck them up good and i would be able to walk like a dog with two cocks around my village. ok fuck it , next round then, bu slowly there are more wolves fans in my village than olympiacos. you have to love cyrpro!!

I'd love you to write some memoirs

aha memoirs about what? ha ha ha . if we ever get a greek team, be very careful guys, in and around the stadiums is very , very dangerous

You're seemingly mental life, it reads like a cross between "Withnail and I" and "Mama Mia"

Still lots of cheap flights from London airports. Probably works out cheaper even once the train fare is included.

I'm flying out on the Tuesday evening. Hoping for a big allocation.

Back