• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

"Initial indications are that 2,126 tickets will be made available to away fans, but discussions about a possible increase are ongoing.

During discussions, it has been made clear that procedures will be in place to prevent Wolves supporters purchasing tickets in home areas, and that any supporters who may obtain tickets in home areas will be refused entry to the stadium or ejected."

Hopefully there is an increasing, I’m wanting to try and get 3 tickets but no idea how likely that really is.

"Initial indications are that 2,126 tickets will be made available to away fans, but discussions about a possible increase are ongoing.

During discussions, it has been made clear that procedures will be in place to prevent Wolves supporters purchasing tickets in home areas, and that any supporters who may obtain tickets in home areas will be refused entry to the stadium or ejected."

I'll be keeping quiet then and speaking Spanish on the way in. I speak Andaluz and the rest of spain struggle with that dialect

Apparently if you go the Espanyol website and try and look at home tickets from a uk web address, you are automatically blocked.

Apparently if you go the Espanyol website and try and look at home tickets from a uk web address, you are automatically blocked.

This is true, had a look yesterday. You can seemingly access any other part of the site but the ticket page is geo-blocked (assuming that's in the ballpark of the correct term)

There are ways around that, obviously..

Sounds like they are not going to be anywhere near as open as Braga though. Somewhat understandable since there are much higher stakes for this one.

Has anyone got a ticket to the away leg?
Español want €90.

Just wondered where the away section is so I can go near it

I don't think we're getting in the home ends this time. They've been pretty explicit about it.

I think we'll be able to get tourist tickets via the hotels, just not using a UK address...

I'll just email my hotel with a request in advance. It's a half empty stadium, they'll have tourists going every game, they are just discouraging us from "doing a Braga". As long as you don't wear colours, get hammered pre-match and sing Wolves songs in the home end you'll be fine.

Espanyol won a couple of games of late now they have this new manager. Might not be quite as easy as we were expecting

I don’t think anyone is expecting it to be easy, just that it’s very winnable

I'll just email my hotel with a request in advance. It's a half empty stadium, they'll have tourists going every game, they are just discouraging us from "doing a Braga". As long as you don't wear colours, get hammered pre-match and sing Wolves songs in the home end you'll be fine.

I'll have a few but will not be singing Wolves songs in the stadium.

I should be ok with my Residencia, and yo habla poco español.

Back