• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

They'll have to bring their own chairs if they want to try that in Wolves.

I see that STHs are still able to purchase their tickets for the home game on 20 February v Espanyol.

Does anyone know when this window closes and when tickets will go on sale to members? I'd like to book my train tickets before the price shoots up!

I see that STHs are still able to purchase their tickets for the home game on 20 February v Espanyol.

Does anyone know when this window closes and when tickets will go on sale to members? I'd like to book my train tickets before the price shoots up!

Window closes on 2nd.

Sales will begin to gold away season ticket holders at 9am on Saturday 1st February followed by silver away season ticket holders from 10am on Wednesday 5th February. Loyalty points windows for remaining sales to be announced on Monday 11th February.

Sales will begin to gold away season ticket holders at 9am on Saturday 1st February followed by silver away season ticket holders from 10am on Wednesday 5th February. Loyalty points windows for remaining sales to be announced on Monday 11th February.

Booked mine though 11th Feb for members is cutting it relatively close (seems a bit too long for AST holders to get them - there aren't that many of them).

Hopefully ndorset can get in there as he has organised his life to be able to come up & has a hotel room booked (& being selfish as I am driving then if he does he covers half the transport cost!)

Booked mine though 11th Feb for members is cutting it relatively close (seems a bit too long for AST holders to get them - there aren't that many of them).

Hopefully ndorset can get in there as he has organised his life to be able to come up & has a hotel room booked (& being selfish as I am driving then if he does he covers half the transport cost!)
That's the info for the away leg.

I'm still slightly undecided on the home leg tbh. I've not been well lately and three games in just over a week is a bit of an ask right now. Of course this is all 2-3 weeks hence and a lot can change, but still.

Odds on I will go but all the other tickets I've bought on the first available day (and the group games I bought the bundle immediately).

Mine depends on finances over the weekend. Might have to visit the bank of Squeeze and pay her back when I get paid on Tuesday.

I think I'm going to give it a miss. It's 3 games in 9 days and that's a lot for me.

I think I'm going to give it a miss. It's 3 games in 9 days and that's a lot for me.

Only 3 in 9 days if you include Norwich

This game or Norwich - think that I am going to offload the ticket for Norwich rather than not take this one.

Like I say, it's just health. I have to make a call by Saturday night so I'll see how I shape up between now and then.

Its probably me being a bit dumb so sorry if its been asked before but I can't see the dates/times when tickets go on sale to members for different points amounts

Ticket booked. Let's do this. I refuse to sit at home being ill while we play in Europe, if I need carrying to the ground then I'm sure it can be arranged.

Its probably me being a bit dumb so sorry if its been asked before but I can't see the dates/times when tickets go on sale to members for different points amounts

Details are announced on Monday I believe.

Back