• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

As a season ticket holder who doesn't go away very often I don't think I'll have the points to legitimately get a ticket in the away end but was hoping to go to a game and pick up tickets in the home end. Don't fancy doing that in Bratislava or Istanbul, what's the chances of doing that in Braga do you think? Holds 30k, but only got 11k for the last round against Spartak and 13k for the first league game of the season.

If anyone wants my supporters number for the Braga home game let me know. I will be arriving in Singapore that day

As a season ticket holder who doesn't go away very often I don't think I'll have the points to legitimately get a ticket in the away end but was hoping to go to a game and pick up tickets in the home end. Don't fancy doing that in Bratislava or Istanbul, what's the chances of doing that in Braga do you think? Holds 30k, but only got 11k for the last round against Spartak and 13k for the first league game of the season.

Might help if our Portugese posters bought tickets and forwarded them on to you. No address red flags then.

Pretty good draw, 6 very winnable games, id say torino is better than anyone in our group, missing sevilla, roma and psv is great.

Word of caution if anyone's booking up early

Wolves’ opposition on 24th October, Slovan Bratislava, are subject to a UEFA sanction which includes two matches to be played behind-closed-doors.

The punishment will currently affect Wolves’ tie in Slovakia, so supporters should not book any travel or accommodation for the tie until any appeal by Slovan Bratislava has concluded.

From the official site

I might bring Mini Langers to the Braga match at Molineux.

Word of caution if anyone's booking up early

From the official site

That was one the 1 I was looking at doing as well. Stupid club.

I will wait until the knockout stages then

Prob be the only away one I could get to as well so mildly disheartening to say the least :violin:

Good draw, if not quite the easiest one possible we should still just about be favourites to win the group. And equally important no long trips to Kazakhstan.

Istanbul is a great place to visit (though perhaps more challenging for football fans, especially if you're British? In case of emergency bring some Istanbul Başakşehir merch and a lighter)

So the amazing news is I'm on holiday in Turkey the same time we play Besiktas away. The bad news is, I had a look how far the hotel I am staying in is from Besiktas and it's completely the other end of the country. Just the small matter of 11hr's in the car! :icon_lol:

So I will definitely be watching that one in a Turkish bar in my Wolves shirt. I'll drag my Rangers supporting father in law along with me.

Cannot wait for that. Is Braga warm in November...?

Might help if our Portugese posters bought tickets and forwarded them on to you. No address red flags then.

I'm not from Braga, or anywhere near, but I know people from there. Do tell if you want me to get a couple tickets. Personally I can't go to the match, but I'll make sure that you get your tickets. João might well be going though

After the price cap for away fans, i do worry what prices the club might put on these home ties.

Hope and pray (well my bank account does) we keep them at £15. We are making a bucket load from being in this stage along with TV Money so after 3 games already, chucking in another 3 + at least 1 League Cup game the club need to be nice to us!

I
I'm not from Braga, or anywhere near, but I know people from there. Do tell if you want me to get a couple tickets. Personally I can't go to the match, but I'll make sure that you get your tickets. João might well be going though

I’ve got a feeling you’ll get quite a lot of these requests!! (Myself included!)

Back