• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Only country where that is checked is in Italy, from my experience and of other friends who have accompanied Benfica European games

We had to do it for Crusaders and Pyunek games as well. Tickets were collected in the Country and you needed your passport to prove you are the person who purchased it. Obviously if that rule is lifted, plenty will be able to help you if we get a good allocation

I would love to do one of the away games. Suppose it just depends on allocation and demand!

We had to do it for Crusaders and Pyunek games as well. Tickets were collected in the Country and you needed your passport to prove you are the person who purchased it. Obviously if that rule is lifted, plenty will be able to help you if we get a good allocation

Hm, that's weird. You couldn't collect it on the ticket office? That might be tricky.

Estádio municipal de Braga has around 30k allocation. Which should leave us with around 2k tickets or so

Hoping to get to at least one of those away games but not sure if I'll get to with 1040 points. I know there'll be loads of requests but If you don't need proof with the tickets and you've got an abundance of points and not going please keep me in mind ;)

Hm, that's weird. You couldn't collect it on the ticket office? That might be tricky.

I think the club are being very careful and stopping tickets going to people who shoudn't have them (banning orders etc). I think they are acting on UEFA instructions

Braga's ground at the bottom of the cliff is amazing. And Besiktas will have an amazing atmosphere. What a great draw!

I think the club are being very careful and stopping tickets going to people who shoudn't have them (banning orders etc). I think they are acting on UEFA instructions

Fair enough. Although I'll be unable to go. Might be able to grab a couple for the home side tho

But all this might be useless anyway, if we don't get the Braga away in the first two games I won't be in Portugal

Yeah your right, some travelled to Turin and got stopped near Torino's ground with banning orders.
Must have had local police travel to identify 'em.

Yeah your right, some travelled to Turin and got stopped near Torino's ground with banning orders.
Must have had local police travel to identify 'em.

Italy has very strict laws though, they really check tickets and information.

When I went to Amsterdam, they didn't give a crap. João had a ticket from another guy and just went in

Definitely up for a couple or three days in Bratislava, looks lovely. Might even do a couple of nights in Vienna beforehand.

Pleased with that draw.

Weirdly when I did the group predictor twice earlier we drew Besiktas both times.

Difficult but far from discouraging. We have nothing to fear in that.

We are really having a discussion about a Europa League Group with Wolves in it and a real chance of us progressing from that Group... I really miss looking forward to playing Burton and Port Vale :icon_lol:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Europa League away tickets to be capped at €45 this season, which is good news.

Back