• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Would someone be able to buy two tickets for Braga away, for me and Joao? If it's in one of the first two games

Officially, our group is:

Beşiktaş
Braga
Wolves
Slovan Bratislava

That is a very winnable group.

Braga will be the hardest match and obvisouly Besiktas away will be pretty intimidating...

Would someone be able to buy two tickets for Braga away, for me and Joao? If it's in one of the first two games

Dont think we can. Name on the ticket has to match the name of the person using it (I.D has to be used), unlike in Prem Games

We can definitely top that group. Happy days!

Reckon there may be a fair few Wolves fans heading out for a mini-break to Portugal too...

Couldn't have gone much better from a qualification point of view.

No big travels. No big teams. Can’t ask for more than that

Great chance to top that group, which would make us seeded for the last 32 and avoid champions league sides... excited!!

Dont think we can. Name on the ticket has to match the name of the person using it (I.D has to be used), unlike in Prem Games

Only country where that is checked is in Italy, from my experience and of other friends who have accompanied Benfica European games

Absolutely delighted with that. Every chance of winning the group and some great travel.

Good draw.

Besiktas are decent but very beatable. Nothing to fear in that group and we should be topping it really.

Back