• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull (H) 3/4 Build-up thread

Miranda in, Bennet over to RWB.
Alf in for Neves
Jota back and in for Afobe.

5d911535c843b305e9e63405ba798201.jpg

Oh and that Oskar Burr Rasmus dude on the bench.

DIOGO YESSSS

That has made me very happy

Glad to see ROderick get an opportunity again really. Right decision too I think.

Not surprised. Fluid front three I expect. Should be enough for three points. Early goal please

German Phil not even on the bench? That’s put that one to bed - we ain’t seeing him this season.

Very disappointed for Vinagre.

Happy with that. For whatever reason, Vinagre seems to be completely out the picture and Phil clearly isn't ready yet what with the surprise inclusion of Burr on the bench.

Great to have Jota back

Vinagre can't really be in squad as Diogo is back I guess.

Phil might get a couple of games at very end of season I suppose. Right decision IMO to not throw him in

Obviously doesn't see Vinagre as an option for RWB.

Dicko plays for them but no sign of Dawson, who is their main CB and captain.

Our back 3 are all footballers so that's great, Bennett at RWB is a bit meh but I guess Phil just isn't an option at the moment. Still a quality side hopefully we can get the win.

If we get control of the game then I can see Coady pushing further forward to allow N'Diaye to push on more

Thrilled to see Miranda back in the team.

Bit harsh on Afobe to drop him but hey ho.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I paid for the live stream. It keeps saying blocked content, etc. Does it work for anybody?

Has anyone seen Buur? Would he be good enough if we needed a right wing back off the bench to press the attack?

i haven't tried yet as in past it hasn't played till kick off

i've opened a second browser and currently getting commentary

Back