• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 0 the 'please end this season now' verdict thread

The only decent pairing all season has been Williamson/Batth. Hause/EEL was as crap as Batth/Eel, Stearman was also tripe this season. Any of current CB will look decent next to Williamson and do a job. Hause at lb never thrilled me he is solid but offers little going forward, anyway him or Doherty Not really arsed who plays there, if only we had a real left back.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It's an odd one with EEL, he is more likely to have a dreadful game, but equally he is more likely to have a half decent game!

Either way he is in better (or less worse) form than Batth is.

Yesterday was just a really poor game, with HTFC playing slightly better football. The midfield trio was so lacking in movement and creativity it was almost unbelievable!

Does anybody know when the improvement will start, now that Edwards is finally out of the team?

# impatient

Does anybody know when the improvement will start, now that Edwards is finally out of the team?

# impatient

Yeah, when we get rid of the incompetent we have for a manager.

# impatient

Oh and any idea when you will get some new patter?

Danny Batth is dreadful. I took a few mates to the game yesterday and they couldn't believe how bad he was. One of them is a Celtic STH and he said he's lower SPL standard. No awareness of anything around him and the hoofing is just embarrassing.

Danny Batth is dreadful. I took a few mates to the game yesterday and they couldn't believe how bad he was. One of them is a Celtic STH and he said he's lower SPL standard. No awareness of anything around him and the hoofing is just embarrassing.

He will always be better than the Gorkss thing.

No need for mindless, childish insults. Grow up.
I'm only saying what the vast majority think. You aren't an Edwards fan as usual you are just looking for a bite. I've said all season the issues are way deeper than Dave Edwards, but if he was still in the side - yesterday would have been instead of Mason for instance I doubt results would be any different. I'm annoyed I'm even posting this as we all know you aren't posting your true opinion.

Most of our CB pairings have been abysmal so far, even though Baath is getting dogs abuse atm, the only time we've looked anything like composed was with Williamson/Baath in the games I've seen

Nope but IIRC the defense didn't change that much in that time, the main difference was the absence of Dicko during November 2014

didnt he drop Golbourne and Stears preceding that horrific Nov then lamented Golbourne injury (weeks after he had dropped him) when the tightest defense in England turned into the help yourself counter starting with a 3-3 at Millwall

Its quite amazing the difference Dicko makes, our 2 worst periods have been with him out of the team. I suspect even when he's not at his best, his power, pace and direct running pull opposition defences and midfields all over the place, still we should not be so reliant on 1 player, also I find it a bit concerning he's had 2 big injuries in 2 seasons

We have lived out of Dicko, Sako and Afobe for the last years..they have got us approximately 75% of our total pts

Back