• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Horses for The Festival

Which race you eyeing him up for? County Hurdle?

Willie's Martin Pipe winners have not run in handicaps before turning up at the festival so if he runs in one on Saturday I wouldn't be looking at him for that race.

He's thrown some bloody good horses at the County early on their careers though so you might be onto one here. Ricci owned is bound to cause interest too.

Which race you eyeing him up for? County Hurdle?

Willie's Martin Pipe winners have not run in handicaps before turning up at the festival so if he runs in one on Saturday I wouldn't be looking at him for that race.

He's thrown some bloody good horses at the County early on their careers though so you might be onto one here. Ricci owned is bound to cause interest too.

Hard to say in terms of target. First came onto my radar as a potential Supreme horse but they've held back from running him all through the winter for whatever reason although he likes a bit of soft ground by all reports.

He's currently rated lower over here (130) than he is in Ireland (131) so he's going to have to land one I would have thought to qualify for a festival handicap.

He also carried an entry for the handicap hurdle on trials day a couple of weeks ago but they never brought him over.

Killultagh Vic out of Cheltenham. There goes another of the acca's.

Killultagh Vic out of Cheltenham. There goes another of the acca's.

Had him in a 'smart' e/w double with SV for the Bartlett which could have made my week.

After backing Valseur Lido on Saturday for the Hennessey this is turning into a right bitch of a week.

Racebets still offering 66/1 on Top Gamble in The Ryanair!

Hard to say in terms of target. First came onto my radar as a potential Supreme horse but they've held back from running him all through the winter for whatever reason although he likes a bit of soft ground by all reports.

He's currently rated lower over here (130) than he is in Ireland (131) so he's going to have to land one I would have thought to qualify for a festival handicap.

He also carried an entry for the handicap hurdle on trials day a couple of weeks ago but they never brought him over.

Now entered over 2m4f at Fairyhouse on Saturday.

Dunno. Willie moves in mysterious ways....

That's a shed load of first day accumulators knackered

Announced just as Annie Power crosses the line in her first run out this season..................

Coincidence?

No wonder they were looking to get a run into her.

Willie talking of getting her supplemented already.

VVM off to the Mares.........all change!

Min drifting big time this morning. Surely not?!

Definitely one to keep an eye on. A cracking days racing tomorrow.

2/1 fav in the 2.55, we'll find out tomorrow how good he is.

Now entered in a 2m4f Novices Hurdle at Thurles on Thursday chucked in with the likes of Nambour, Thomas Hobson and Arkwright.....Mmmm.

Back