• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Horses for The Festival

Fucking hell! The New One could end up winning it at this rate!

Thats the poxy thing about Ante Post betting. Great prices but you're fucked if your horse isn't declared. Saying that, I have never known so many big horses to pull out before the festival as they have this year. I imagine there's a lot of punters sleeping on the couch lately

8sptutQ.png

My Anti Posts

Vroum Vroum Mag - MH

Annie Power - CH
Thistlecrack - WH
Un De Sceaux - CC
Min - SNH
Douvan - AC

Different Gravy - WH

Cup Final - PF

Annacotty - BAP

Yanworth - NNH
Thistlecrack - WH
Un De Sceaux - CC
Douvan - AC

Yanworth - NNH

Thistlecrack - WH

Shantou Village - ABNH

Yanworth - NH

Un De Sceaux - CC
Thistlecrack - WH

Thistlecrack - WH

Un De Sceaux - CC

Road To Riches - GC

Un De Sceaux - CC
Vautour - RA
Thistlecrack - WH

Thistlecrack - WH

Thistlecrack - WH

Village Vic - BAP

Thistlecrack - WH

Cue Card - GC

Annie Power - WH

Don Cossack - GC

Never done Anti Post before, but what I've done is every time I've had a winning bet this year, drew most the money out, but left either a £5, £10 or £20 in (Depending on win) and put some on a Cheltenham Ante Post.

Hobbs saying Village Vic likely to have to head to the Ryanair this morning.

The Faugheen news has ruined most of my acca's. Had one with Yanworth at 10's for the Neptune and Thistlecrack at 3's. Still livid.

I'll just be looking at ew acca's on the day I think.

The ones that are showing as 'Faugheen - Void' on BET365 unsettled are no longer in play then?

I'd assumed that BET365 had decided to turn them to NRNB else surely they'd have been settled as losses?

They will show as losses after the event runs. Any acca's/trebles containing those horses should be valid or become doubles

No it becomes a fourfold.

Yep. That leg of the acca just becomes void.

That's how it's always worked with my football accas where a game gets called off.

Excellent, what's the relevance of the NRNB then?

I have a feeling Bet365 refunded Faugheen bets (can't be sure as I didn't back him). That is why it is showing as void. In normal ante post accumulators if a horse doesn't show up you lose the whole bet. Or was Faugheen NRNB when you placed the bet? That is another reason it would show void.

Yep. That leg of the acca just becomes void.

That's how it's always worked with my football accas where a game gets called off.

When you place a football accumulator it is not under ante post rules

I have a feeling Bet365 refunded Faugheen bets (can't be sure as I didn't back him). That is why it is showing as void. In normal ante post accumulators if a horse doesn't show up you lose the whole bet. Or was Faugheen NRNB when you placed the bet? That is another reason it would show void.

No, as my NRNB ones are showing as Cash Out bets.

Back