• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Huddersfield 25.11.18

Fuck, Traore never gets a freekick because he is built like a bodybuilder

Great free kick but Boly was very poor in giving that free-kick away.

Unacceptable to lose to this shower at home. I hope Nuno makes some changes for the next game.

Great free kick but Boly was very poor in giving that free-kick away.

Unacceptable to lose to this shower at home. I hope Nuno makes some changes for the next game.

To what? What options do we even have to change things?

earlier in the game, the announcer: "I imagine 1 will be enough, as huddersfield haven't scored 2+ in 22 matches"

it was then I knew that we would concede 2.

Huddersfield at home...0-2 cant believe it

Fucking awful. Could drop about 8 of them and they could have no complaints.

Wolves play a shi t team into form shocker

Been here a few times . Fucking awful. Tactically crap. No player above 4 bar Coady and he is only a 7.

Wolves play a shi t team into form shocker

Been here a few times . Fucking awful. Tactically crap. No player above 4 bar Coady and he is only a 7.
You mean like Burnley and Southampton at home? Or West Ham and Palace away?

...... Oh.

What the fuck is Ruben thinking there??

The game being played exclusively in our half now. And we are the team that’s 2-0 down.

Embarrassing.

Seems lika all our players are drugged...their passes are all over the place...I demand an investigation

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Mad to think that three years ago one central midfielder on the pitch had just become the youngest ever Champions League captain and another was playing out an anonymous career in the A-League, you'd struggle to pick which was which on this showing.

No pressure on the ball. No reaction to Huddersfield shape. My Y6 girls team would have beaten us today.

Back