• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Manchester City - Friday 27 December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic character to come back like that, even with City down to twelve men.
Fuck off VAR.

Totes emosh right now.

I love how we play Everybody Wants to Rule The World at full time. Such a great tune for that moment.

Fuck var fuck off city and I fucking love this team and its never say die attitude!

Oh and we win for the first time on a Friday in 13
And we double city for the first time in 60 years
And we score three for the first time this season
And city got the red card!

so proud of our boys, refereeing is a fucking shambles, can we not sign a petition or something

Unreal. What a team. Speechless.

Nuno has Pep's number.

How I wish I had been there today, though from where I was and the traffic I doubt I would have got there in time anyway.

We are such a good side - OK they had a player less but you have to do something with that advantage & we did (+ another last minute goal to win it which is always a good trait to have)

Ignore all my VAR ranting earlier :icon_lol:

What a match. I'm a wreck after that. Get in.

Played the champions three times this season. Beaten the champions three times this season

Oh

Fuck you Beglin.

what a team this is!!!! never give up, even vs Man city, the ref and fucking Var, boy am i having a cypro now ha HA HA HA JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

I don't know what I expected Adama's voice to sound like, but that wasn't it.

I'm fucking wrecked. Performance of a lifetime. I know it was against ten men, but they're one of the best teams the country have ever seen, and we've just battered them

Another awful matchday thread...

We are 5th on merit. We haven't had any lucky goals or dodgy decisions go our way, in fact, it has been the opposite.

We are so close to breaking into the top 4 and it is absolutely BRILLIANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back