• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

hoping to be able to get a mow of the lawn in tomorrow. likely to be the last chance this year.

don't think it is that crazy. recall last november being at the west ham game at home and commenting on just being in a jacket, not a coat with loads of extra layers. that was 20 november.
Will try to get one done tomorrow though have a very early journey to Salisbury Hospital for the car link service first thing (8.30am arrival needed so collection at 7.15!)

Will see what it's like when I get back

Might look into getting a goat with the rate ours has grown since about 10 days ago. Thought that would be last mow

Might look into getting a goat with the rate ours has grown since about 10 days ago. Thought that would be last mow
The question is which goat? It’s predictable, but got to be Federer for me. Loves the grass and can you imagine how immaculate the place would look after a weeks graft from him? On the other hand it can’t be Maradona. Pulling back the curtains to find the lawn strewn with leaves, moss and hookers. Not for me. Neighbours might love it though, which is unlikely if you went for Ronnie. Scenes over a dividing wall dispute.

It’s weirdly warm. Just taken the dog out

Yeah, I keep over dressing for the bike.

Facebook memories popped up the other day of playing with the kids in big leaf piles in the garden this time last year (and years before).

Not possible this year as the trees have mostly still got all their leaves!

Our leaves are mainly off. However other mad stuff is happening. Iris bulbs have sprouted. Strawberry plants have flowers on. New marigold plants are sprouting also, & have mentioned before the dahlias are still flowering & still new buds are appearing. Fuscias still flowering too.

I actually have an almost ripe strawberry. Cut the buggers back a while back thinking they were finished. Trying to get my Fuschias to go to sleep for the winter but they just won`t have it.

I’ve cut my grass twice this year, it’s mostly weeds now so fuck it I’ll sort it next year. Maybe.

I’ve cut my grass twice this year, it’s mostly weeds now so fuck it I’ll sort it next year. Maybe.
You can get a machine to sort that out. Think it churns it all up then regrows. My mate did it and it worked, grass like a Parkin's hobby now

No, a scarifier is a rake that removes moss etc. There is a different machine to turn the soil/weeds, can't recall the name right now.

I'll just use a rake and re-seed it all. I've really let it go the last three years, it's really low on my list of priorities right now and nobody bothers with the garden anyway so I don't really care. I'll do it at some point.Then the birds can come and fucking re-weed it all again, Bastards.

Reactions: b3h
Back