• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Still a balmy evening here, only just come in from the garden. Dunno if we’re going to be missing it altogether or if coming later but it sounds like in some areas it’s a real shocker.

anyone heard anything about summer happening this year?

It is crap to be fair. Managed a family bbq at the weekend which was dry and fairly sunny, but bloody cold when the sun went behind a cloud. Pissing down now and loads of rain forecast with the northerly wind hanging about for a while yet.

I guess we’ll get blasted with the mid-30’s at some stage but this is a bit depressing with the longest day around the corner too.

It's been really quite cold up here. Even when it's not been raining the wind has been cold. We've not had temperatures much above 13 or 14 degrees. Which feels unusually cold for late May/June.

It's been really quite cold up here. Even when it's not been raining the wind has been cold. We've not had temperatures much above 13 or 14 degrees. Which feels unusually cold for late May/June.
Across the UK, June temperatures average a daily high of 18 degrees Celsius and a low of 9 °C

Got back home yesterday afternoon from a weekend away and put the heating on, it had dropped to 14.8°C in the house and it was fucking cold.

It was lovely yesterday in Swansea, if a little blowy.

Today similar in Worcester.

Not sure what you're all moaning about 🌞

Well I’m getting away from it tomorrow, hate the cold, love the heat.

It was only minus three here because the town I am in is 2882 feet above sea level, which I think is a bit higher than Alston, which memory serves me is the highest town in England. The hill I can see from my front balcony is higher than Scaffell Pike and if I look over the NSW border there are some pushing 4000 feet plus.

It was seriously chilly last night and as darkness falls I think tonight is going to be similar, but when the fog fucked off at 8 this morning it was absolutely glorious.

It was only minus three here because the town I am in is 2882 feet above sea level, which I think is a bit higher than Alston, which memory serves me is the highest town in England. The hill I can see from my front balcony is higher than Scaffell Pike and if I look over the NSW border there are some pushing 4000 feet plus.

It was seriously chilly last night and as darkness falls I think tonight is going to be similar, but when the fog fucked off at 8 this morning it was absolutely glorious.
Sounds like a good area to live.

Gets very cold in the ACT, snows in the Blue Mountains and the aptly named Snowy Mountains...

Heavy snow in Hotham today which I think is Blue Mountains. Was just on 7 News and quite a bit more than a dusting.

Apparently when we get snow here we get loads of tourist traffic from Brisbane just to see it as it never snows there.

It's nice. Very rural. In an ideal world I would rather be in a several million dollar home on the Sunshine Coast, but this is pretty good for me this side of a lottery win.
Each to their own, a million dollar place on the Sunshine Coast sounds horrendous to me.

You may have a point. A lot of folks in Noosa are so far up their own arseholes they are licking their tonsils.

Back