• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

I'd take 40 over -4 every single time. Anybody that says otherwise deserves to be sectioned.

Enjoy your no sleep, which ironically long term would probably lead to you being sectioned

I have it in my house but its in the kitchen extension.

Never occurred to me during the first mega heatwave after moving here when I was struggling to sleep to move my mattress into that room and sleep by the air con. Fucking dullard

Also famously free to have running 24 hours a day. Good job energy prices are really low these days :D

I have it in my house but its in the kitchen extension.

Never occurred to me during the first mega heatwave after moving here when I was struggling to sleep to move my mattress into that room and sleep by the air con. Fucking dullard

The worst extreme of any season is never going to be much fun, but the worst of winter is preferable to the worst of summer.

Plenty of measures I can take today to keep warm, in or out of the house. Less I can do about the situation if it's 35 degrees and ultra humid.
Hard disagree

Probably on my own with this, I hate the cold and nearly always feel cold when it’s like this even with the central heating on all day and costing me a small fortune no doubt.
I never feel too hot and I’ve been in a few humid climates.

Probably on my own with this, I hate the cold and nearly always feel cold when it’s like this even with the central heating on all day and costing me a small fortune no doubt.
Are you a naturist?

Similar - I don't feel the cold too much (the walking definitely helps!) but I hate the cold weather. And the lack of daylight.

Heat doesn't bother me at all - I love it.

I love scraping the car windows too as long as its that nice smooth ice that glides off rather than that rough stuff that needs an angle grinder
2 Liter bottle of hot water. Hot, not boiling, no no no no!
Whole car done in 40 seconds.
Haven't scraped a frosty car in years.

Back