• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Giro d'Italia / Tour de France

The whole thing really does sound difficult to police. Presumably you would get a very similar effect from year-round altitude training, so use would be a bit masked by that line if an issue started to come up? What is likely to end up in your system that could be measured from doing it this way? A higher carbon monoxide level?

Also I thought blood passports were a thing post-EPO and excessive red blood cell counts were basically assumed as guilt of EPO?

The whole thing really does sound difficult to police. Presumably you would get a very similar effect from year-round altitude training, so use would be a bit masked by that line if an issue started to come up? What is likely to end up in your system that could be measured from doing it this way? A higher carbon monoxide level?

Also I thought blood passports were a thing post-EPO and excessive red blood cell counts were basically assumed as guilt of EPO?
Would be impossible to police without having to set blood count limits.

It's not that strange that the current champions have been using, these so essentially legal doping.

Thank you. Will have a read later as I am about to serve dinner before the origin game here tonight.

Back