• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Me and Dad were in there once or twice, mainly cos it was handy for a beer if we arrived at the ground early, it was always fucking rammed full of people though, and was too small for a pub that close to a stadium

We used to park in the Waggon and Horses car park, have a couple in there and then walk to the Wanderer for a couple. Then we were dragged screaming into Molineux......!!

Whats the name of the other tiny pub along there, halfway down the back of the Steve Bull, had a little beer garden in front with a burger van outside?

The Feathers (also currently closed, also shit, though not quite as bad)

And right on cue...

Just been asked to sign a petition to save The Wanderer. Declined.

The last owner was a young lad called Jamie. He loved the place but sadly couldn't save it as obviously it was only trading on Matchdays..

And Phil Parkes's daughter before that, although I thought she was the last to own it. She now owns the Old Still.

I liked the Feathers on a nice sunny day. The Banks' Bitter wasn't too bad either.

Kortney House selected for England under 20s squad.

Sky have announced their games for December, none of ours have been picked.

However Leeds away on the 25th of this month is going to be the featured match on the Football League Show so there will definitely be streams available for that one.

Scratch that - Boxing Day at Watford is on! 5.30 kick off now. That wasn't on the site I checked just now.

Any chance our November match against Forest will get moved?

No chance. All those games have already been picked. Brentford vs Fulham and Sheff Wed vs Huddersfield are already on that weekend.

Damn it. Will probably have to miss it then.

Plus we're already on twice in Nov vs Blues and Derby.

I really want to go to the Leeds game but with dodgy train times, streams being available and Cellino being a thieving bastard everything seems to be working against it.

I really thought Sky would go for us against Forest. Though I guess we are on against Derby right before so understandable.

Only ever went in The Wanderer to play darts. Was a horrible place and remember one of their players smelt like he'd shit himself.

Asda trying to buy the Goalpost Pub and then knock it down so they can put a Petrol Station there

MORGAN YOU BASTARD

At this rate my entire pre-match routine will be taken up by declining to sign petitions to save pubs that I don't care about.

Morgan flattening closed shitebox pub = petition

ASDA flattening more successful pub = no petition

What was wrong with the petrol station that used to be at Asda?

Back