• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not sure whether it's been posted elsewhere, but just noticed Bright has packed his bags and buggered off back to Nigeria.

Not sure whether it's been posted elsewhere, but just noticed Bright has packed his bags and buggered off back to Nigeria.

What??? I guess that's what you get for bringing in a carthorse on loan and sticking him ahead of the available talent

Not the correct way of dealing with the issue, but at his age not surprising.

Had got close to the first team then as Darlo says being shoved backwards by Holt will not have helped his frame of mind. If he was close, but not considered quite ready then a loan to the right Lg 2 side would make sense.

Incredible. He's had such a good start to season, and what he needed now was to take that experience and improve with it. I'm stunned

(if true of course)

He's 17.

If Ken's past treatment of 'problem' players is anything to go by though, he'll be out on his arse (if true).

I'm not and don't post as if I am. He has posted too much correct info over a number of years to just be a lucky guesser

No excuse for being late to training and even less for acting indignant if you get fined for it. However this is the upshot of signing dross like Holt to the detriment of our own young players, shocking management.

Back