• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Question of the day : Did Saiss slapping Rauls feet violate Twitter rules ��

Ive never really understood the monkey/banana racism considering all humans evolved from the common ancestors we share with monkeys.

Well...it's implying that the person you are doing it at is somewhat less evolved due to the colour of their skin.

Almost no people of african descent have neanderthal dna, all people of european descent have it. So technically it would make african descendants more "evolved"

somehow I don't think DNA research comes into it when a person is being a racist cuntstick.

I'm not sure trying to explain the intricacies of evolution to your average racist is really going to land

Almost no people of african descent have neanderthal dna, all people of european descent have it. So technically it would make african descendants more "evolved"

People use the term Neanderthal as an insult - doubt that we really know whether they were less intelligent than Homo Sapians anyway. Other reasons finished them off.

Neanderthals had larger brains (obviously "smartness" cant be proven, but good chance they were) and proven to be stronger, and more numerous. The best theory (imo) that homosapiens managed to wipe them out and dominate is that we are more social, and more adapted to living in larger groups and communicating through gossip and chatter- neaderthals lived in smaller groups and didnt communicate as well.

Did they also look like they were spitting when they had a heavy cold?

Ah got it thanks.

I dont want to bore you but this is a very interesting topic for me, eastern europeans and africans on average are more "social" than western europeans/anglos because their political system has a lot of corruption, and you "need to know" someone, or a friend ofna friend to get virtually anything done. This applies from repairs to buying a home to getting a good doctor or a product that is on short supply. There is virtually no state sponsored healthcare or pension (on paper only, its insignifiant) so reclusive people and loners simply do not survive- you cannot function without a strong family & friends unit. Whilst westerners tend to be more independant.

Monstrum, it's actually really REALLY simple.

By doing the chants and banana stuff they are implying the target is a lot less evolved, in fact is still a monkey. Discussion of various hominid evolutionary paths, and indeed the true fascination of endemic corruption in certain states of the world compared to others doesn't actually mask that implication, and if anything seems to muddy waters that were crystal clear. It is a simple thing to get. It really is.

Monkey comparisons are nothing to do with how evolved someone thinks they are. It's purely down to visual comparisons. Mainly the larger lips and nose and the dark skin. Then making that leap from that to considering the person "primitive".

Monkey comparisons are nothing to do with how evolved someone thinks they are. It's purely down to visual comparisons. Mainly the larger lips and nose and the dark skin. Then making that leap from that to considering the person "primitive".

It really isn't. It's "oi - black bloke - you're still a fucking monkey you are. Here, have a fucking banana"

And where does that comparison ultimately come from? It's what their skin tone is.

Humans didnt evolve from monkeys though, humans and monkeys simply share the same (extremely distant) evolutionary ancestors. Also in the balkans, small kids are called "small monkeys" or chimps as a pet name, like bunny. Also huge guys are called gorillas, its more of a compliment than an insult. Although to be fair muscle is more valued than brains here

And where does that comparison ultimately come from? It's what their skin tone is.

Many chimpanzees have caucasian skin tone with a lot of black fur.

I would post images if I knew how the fucking hell to do it. Chimpanzees have a similar range of skin tones to human beings.

Back