• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

it's not too much to ask to not eat children, is it?

There was a guy receiving CPR in the concourse of the southbank during the 1st half last night. Defibrillator and everything. Really didn't look great. Does anybody know anything about it or whether he turned out OK. As i say.... it really didn't look good at all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’ve read that he didn’t make it mate, really sad news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve read that he didn’t make it mate, really sad news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what i saw it's the new i expected. Really sad news.... not nice to have whitenessed either.
You never know when your times up. [emoji17]

Head of medical Phil Hayward has left Wolves after more than 11 years in the role to take on a similar role overseas.

Club doctor Matt Perry, with the club since 2002, is stepping up for now - with the club aiming to appoint a permanent successor to Hayward in the summer.

There was a guy receiving CPR in the concourse of the southbank during the 1st half last night. Defibrillator and everything. Really didn't look great. Does anybody know anything about it or whether he turned out OK. As i say.... it really didn't look good at all.
The below copied from Facebook

Stan Small

Hello fellow fans. I am here to clear up some rumours you may have heard about the gentleman in the south bank who collapsed at the game vs Liverpool. The gentlemen in question is my Father. Many people claimed they had either read or had the impression that he didn’t survive. Thankfully I am here to disprove this as I am pleased to say he has awoken in hospital from a 48+hr induced coma and is responding brilliantly! I’m sure however you can all appreciate that he has been in a clinical condition and he is still has a long road to endure to ensure a full recovery.

Myself and my family have been truly grateful for you kind wishes and messages regarding his condition and they have provided a great source of comfort and positivity throughout the trauma.

The club themselves have contacted me also and have passed on their thoughts and their concerns to us also which we cannot be more thankful for. A special mention also goes to the stewards and paramedics at the game and the staff at New Cross Hospital who were incredibly attentive and responded formidably and may have just saved my Dad’s life! If you as a fan came over to comfort me during the time I appreciate your concern.

Everyone involved really and truly made our great club live up to the “one pack” mentality that we pride ourselves with!

The below copied from Facebook

Stan Small

Hello fellow fans. I am here to clear up some rumours you may have heard about the gentleman in the south bank who collapsed at the game vs Liverpool. The gentlemen in question is my Father. Many people claimed they had either read or had the impression that he didn’t survive. Thankfully I am here to disprove this as I am pleased to say he has awoken in hospital from a 48+hr induced coma and is responding brilliantly! I’m sure however you can all appreciate that he has been in a clinical condition and he is still has a long road to endure to ensure a full recovery.

Myself and my family have been truly grateful for you kind wishes and messages regarding his condition and they have provided a great source of comfort and positivity throughout the trauma.

The club themselves have contacted me also and have passed on their thoughts and their concerns to us also which we cannot be more thankful for. A special mention also goes to the stewards and paramedics at the game and the staff at New Cross Hospital who were incredibly attentive and responded formidably and may have just saved my Dad’s life! If you as a fan came over to comfort me during the time I appreciate your concern.

Everyone involved really and truly made our great club live up to the “one pack” mentality that we pride ourselves with!
WOW! Great news!!!!
I'd had my mind made up already with what I'd heard. Thank you for sharing that SSB. Top man!

Didn't know whether to put this in the loan or ex-wolf section, so I chose neither.

— Patrick Cutrone

“I went to Wolverhampton with a lot of enthusiasm. The fans loved me, they dedicated a chant to me. In the end, I scored three goals from few minutes played, but I found a manager who preferred to rely on his loyalists”. [via Gazzetta dello Sport]

Patrick is getting pelters on Twitter because of the above, but I really don't see a problem with it. It's a fair reflection of what happened.

The word Loyalists is probably lost in translation. Likely means those who he relied on most.

Yeah not sure why people would get wound up. I can imagine Cutrone will have an average career for a lower/middling Serie A team. He was a hard working player but he never stood out at anything, not seen anything from him that makes me think letting him go will be one we will regret in future.

So over Cutrone.

Donk/Adama could've done the same a year ago because they weren't trusted/getting minutes but got their heads down and worked.

Cutrone took his ball home. As Deano says, he won't register in a few years and be remembered alongside Bonatini as nice blokes but average footballers.

Is it really a year since we won without Moutinho? Yikes

-edit- probably sounds worse than it is considering he's a bit of an ironman...we do suffer when he's not in though

Traore has won the PFA Fans player of the month. #baller

Back